Are the Swans done?

Remove this Banner Ad

On the evidence of last night you’d say yes, we’re done.

Having said that, on the evidence of one game you’d have said Port were done a few weeks ago when they were thumped by the Lions at home and Kenny was booed off the ground. You’d have said the Bulldogs were done when they were thumped by Port and people were talking about Bevo being moved on. Both sides are suddenly in great nick.

I’m not optimistic by a long shot, how could you be after watching that crap? But things do change quickly in this league.

Yes that was my mistake. I remembered he was with GWS but forgot the exact title.

But yes, I am hopeful Jason continues at GWS for at least another 2 years :p
All good mate. Aside from the old school Port Melbourne boys you’re one of the few Swans supporters I actually like.

Swans, Carlton & Bombers all teams that started the season very well all starting to lose momentum.

I do think the Swans have peaked way too early; you should not be getting beaten by that margin as a top team.
Collingwood on the edge probably will miss finals from here.

I couldn't be happier to see it.

Swans, Carlton & Bombers all teams that started the season very well all starting to lose momentum.

I do think the Swans have peaked way too early; you should not be getting beaten by that margin as a top team.
Collingwood on the edge probably will miss finals from here.

I couldn't be happier to see it.
I would of thought Richmond not being shit would make you happier

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the Chad Warner incident has really upset the playing group.

On the evidence of last night you’d say yes, we’re done.

Having said that, on the evidence of one game you’d have said Port were done a few weeks ago when they were thumped by the Lions at home and Kenny was booed off the ground. You’d have said the Bulldogs were done when they were thumped by Port and people were talking about Bevo being moved on. Both sides are suddenly in great nick.

I’m not optimistic by a long shot, how could you be after watching that crap? But things do change quickly in this league.

Things do change quickly in this league but the thing is we've gone from 13-1 to 14-6 in a matter of weeks and lost nearly 30% in the process. This seems to be more than just a form slump. Slow starts against both Freo and the Lions, the Dogs game was basically over at quarter time and we couldn't defend a lead against St Kilda. We have a soft underbelly.

Things do change quickly in this league but the thing is we've gone from 13-1 to 14-6 in a matter of weeks and lost nearly 30% in the process. This seems to be more than just a form slump. Slow starts against both Freo and the Lions, the Dogs game was basically over at quarter time and we couldn't defend a lead against St Kilda. We have a soft underbelly.
Yeah tend to agree sadly - it's not just one bad game is it.

No, but it's more or less mathematical only.

Just not hard enough around the pill + pressure around the ground has dropped severely.

Not worthy of being part of any flag discussions until or if this improves dramatically.

Remove this Banner Ad

Are the Swans done?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back