Player Watch Dane Swan (Retired 2016)

Remove this Banner Ad

Gil you moron. What is this guy doing running our competition. He can't do that properly let alone comment on social issues. Victim blaming idiot.

If i was the Richmond player i'd be sending the moron and the tigers a please explain for suspending him if it is the victim that is at fault.

Imagine if Gil had come out and said the girl in the Richmond photo scandal "shouldn't of gotten herself in that situation".. he'd be labelled a sexist pig and would probably have to resign, at the minimum it'd be a PR disaster with female fans. Say it about a male victim though and who cares... Exactly the "equality" 3rd wave feminists have demanded.

I reckon more of my posts get deleted than remain these days.

Penis discussion is not allowed!

We definitely should not discuss penis.

Or schlong, tallywhacker, beef bayonet, pyjama python, tadpole spigot, love truncheon, honeystick, gushin' Prussian, crack smacker, or zipper wookie.

No siree.

We definitely should not discuss penis.

Or schlong, tallywhacker, beef bayonet, pyjama python, tadpole spigot, love truncheon, honeystick, gushin' Prussian, crack smacker, or zipper wookie.

No siree.
I’ve got the horn.

I reckon more of my posts get deleted than remain these days.
images

We all swing in Bedrock
Hmmmm.....I was looking for something on pirate bay and saw “Flintstones Parody”. As the Mrs has been a lifelong Flinstones fan, we even have several original production signed animation cels, I thought I’d download it for the laughs.
What can I say? That Betty’s a dirty, dirty girl.

Hmmmm.....I was looking for something on pirate bay and saw “Flintstones Parody”. As the Mrs has been a lifelong Flinstones fan, we even have several original production signed animation cels, I thought I’d download it for the laughs.
Very dissapointed you chose to name the victim BW, that clip is from the Stoneage and was shared without our consent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yabba dabba dont

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Dane Swan (Retired 2016)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back