Injury Dane Swan wrist reconstruction.

Remove this Banner Ad

Swanny's had a major reconstruction done on his wrist, rocked up at the All Australian's with a massive cast on, and will not be involved in contact until February.

If there's one player who could cope with this and still come out firing it's Swanny though.

BURul0vCYAAV3Rk.jpg:large

So, he didn't fall off Heath Shaw's roof when they were all up there drunk?

My favourite player, absolute superstar - Swanny will be back bigger and better in 2014

Not quite right. Swanny is a poor trainer on the track, which is why he isn't great leadership material because the young players see him coasting. What he does do though is go into the high altitude chamber and absolutely flog himself on the bike and treadmill thus building up his CV fitness. The problem the club have is that the others don't see him doing this.
Maybe they should have a live "SWANNY-Cam" upon you tube?
Or inform those who doubt his commitment, then slap the little whiners around a bit and make them tag Swanny in the praccy matches.:D

He's worked hard for our club and deserves his off season break

In Swannys Footyshow interview 3 weeks ago he gives a rundown of his planned off season travels to Sam Newman

First stop the West Coast of the USA , then on to Amsterdam to see DJ Tiesto and one other , then to Belgium to see Jay Z , then travel around Europe , then back to Oz then off to Bali

12:30 in

It's a strange situation that when I read this article I saw it as good news. Good that him and bucks are talking about pre season, good that he's been so good with this injury and should now be pain free next year, good that he was talking about all the running the club will make him do, and good that hopefully this puts to bed the garbage about the club wanting to trade him.
And wow what an off season holiday! Just as well he's ok to run it all off when he gets back!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Swanny's had a major reconstruction done on his wrist, rocked up at the All Australian's with a massive cast on, and will not be involved in contact until February.

If there's one player who could cope with this and still come out firing it's Swanny though.

BURul0vCYAAV3Rk.jpg:large
Matty I didn't take you to be fooled so easy. There is nothing wrong with his wrist he is just hiding a bottle of Jack Daniels in there out of sight.

Matty I didn't take you to be fooled so easy. There is nothing wrong with his wrist he is just hiding a bottle of Jack Daniels in there out of sight.

With room spare for a packet of durries.

By all reports on his injury he will have to do more fitness and running based exercises during early pre-season. The surgery on his wrist will help his tackling and fending off opponents as it became increasingly more painful over the course of this year. He has carried it for 3 years now imagine what he is going to be like with two hands lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Injury Dane Swan wrist reconstruction.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back