Dane Swan?

Remove this Banner Ad

Pies looking good
2:11:27 PM Fri 23 June, 2006
Mark Rasmussen
Sportal for afl.com.au

There are a few fitness concerns at Collingwood, however Magpie spearhead Anthony Rocca indicated on Friday that Josh Fraser, Harry O'Brien and Dane Swan will all play against Sydney at Telstra Stadium on Saturday night.

Yep, that is interesting.
Perhaps we have an injury to one of those named in the 25 and Swan has come up and is fit to play.
That's the only explanation I can think of.

Rocca knows whats going on; perhaps Wakes struggled with an injury at training this morning.

Supposing Wakelin pulls out, I don't think they can bring in Swan. I'm pretty sure they must choose one of the three emergencies selected, in this case its Jason Cloke, Julian Rowe or Chris Egan.

That’s what I though too Coin Toss but 25k for a better chance at wining would suit me fine. The Swans don’t have many dangerous tall forwards. Wakes shouldn’t be replaced like for like because there is too much gulf between him and any alternative. Harry is already there to cover for him and Presti will get Hall anyway.

The interesting thing is nowhere in the article do they quote Rocca mentioning Dane Swan at all. Seem to me the person who wrote the article got there wires crossed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GUYS!

saw something very itneresting at footy training tonight...

At an undisclosed footy ground, where we were training, the two wakelin boys were walking their dog but were also being interviewd by someone?

I'm not sure if the players have left yet, but perhaps wakes is the one out?

johnson_26 said:
GUYS!

saw something very itneresting at footy training tonight...

At an undisclosed footy ground, where we were training, the two wakelin boys were walking their dog but were also being interviewd by someone?

I'm not sure if the players have left yet, but perhaps wakes is the one out?

Thought for a second you were intimating that Daryl Wakelin would pretend to be Shane to cover for his injury.:D

I guess Wakes is out and either harry or c1 is in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Dane Swan?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back