Dangerfield

Remove this Banner Ad

Franklin was nothing special today either.
How can hawks fans still be arrogant when you nearly choked to 'the worst top four team in history?'

To be fair he kicked 3.5 and had 2-3 goal assists and 20 touches IIRC which is a pretty good game overall playing on Rutten. That said this thread is about dangerfield so there is no reason to be talking about Buddy.

Do you actually watch football or know anything about the game?

why are you guys taking my posts so personally?
It's my opinion that Franklin is drastically overrated because of his brilliant left foot kick and exceptional ground ability for a tall person.
You blokes are quoting me as if you know he's hyped and trying to justify your player by asking if I know anything about the game etc.

There's absolutely no excuses for him as Adelaide's backline was missing it's rising star winner and Rutten is on the wrong end of his career (age-wise) and yet Buddy couldn't do anything.

Don't take it so personally.

why are you guys taking my posts so personally?
It's my opinion that Franklin is drastically overrated because of his brilliant left foot kick and exceptional ground ability for a tall person.
You blokes are quoting me as if you know he's hyped and trying to justify your player by asking if I know anything about the game etc.

There's absolutely no excuses for him as Adelaide's backline was missing it's rising star winner and Rutten is on the wrong end of his career (age-wise) and yet Buddy couldn't do anything.

Don't take it so personally.

3 goals 5 behinds, 3 goal assists and 20 possessions.

Again I ask, do you actually watch football or know anything about the game?

If you want to troll, take it to the Bay you flog.

Good last quarter but where was he when Sewell cut them to pieces in the 3rd.

Jesus H Christ, we make a thread about this?

I'm going to make a Brad Sewell thread. He was he hero on the night and won Hawthorn the game.

Well, you go make your Sewell thread. He played a great game:thumbsu:

This ones about Dangerfield. Would be nice if you could stick to the topic:thumbsu:

Patty stamped himself today:cool:

If I could pick any player in the league to join West Coast he'd be the man.

Watch out next year IMO....seems like the sort of guy that will use that loss to really drive him onto future success, as well as his natural improvement....gotta be the early 2013 Brownlow fave for mine (fair chance at this years too in the meantime)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No doubt the kid is becoming a star. He was immense in the final quarter tonight when the game was to be won. Relatively quiet prior to that.

Both his and Rioli's last quarters have been overstated to the extreme. Yes he won some pretty big clearances in the final quarter but prior to that he did nothing when the crows were crying out for a player to take some sort of command at the stoppages. It didn't look like he was given a particularly hard tag this week and yet he was anonymous until the last quarter. Credit to him for producing a very good last quarter, a last quarter punctuated by some real burst moments offset by typical poor disposal. Sloane imo had the overall better game for four quarters when looking at which Adelaide on-ballers actually contributed over the four quarters and over the entire finals series for that matter.
He's at best a powerful impact player lacking the poise, class and all-round game of more cultured footballers like a Trent Cotchin for example. A very good player, not the superstar he's made out to be however.

Finals 2012

11 Poor / Average Quarters
1 Good one
Carltons finals 2012 - nil. Good luck with senile Mick...

Very happy to have Danger playing for the Crows - a genuine game changing player, as he showed in the last quarter.

BTW, Buddy had a handy game too.

Agreed. Good but not good enough, story of Lenny's life.

A Norm Smith says otherwise.

A player can play the best game of all time but if his teammates don't back him up it counts for nought.

Just look at GAJ at the Gold Coast.

If I could pick any player in the league to join West Coast he'd be the man.

This. It is a rare midfielder who can so totally impose themselves on a game as he can. To do it in Q4 of a tight prelim when the ground is packed with quality players playing their guts out, is a mark of an absolute beast of a player, with more class and staying power than everyone else.

If the AFL were a game of Mortal Kombat, he'd be Goro

Well beaten for three quarters. On Burgers in the middle when he won the clearance for the go ahead goal, then caught by Stratton trying to do too much instead of just getting it forward. Lost the game in that last few minutes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Dangerfield

Remove this Banner Ad

Back