Vic Daniel Andrews and the Statue of Limitations

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm baffled as to why in Australia we're been held to ransom by what are essentially low skilled workers that are paid like highly educated white collar professionals.

Let them go on strike and bring in equivalent workers from the developing countries like the Phillippines, India, Mexico, etc.. like the the yansk and Arabs do to prop up the same industries.

Just utter insanity that so many of these union workes are beign paid over $100,000 for merely holidng lollipops for a few hours a day, it is sheer madness.

They're cocky uppity bastards to boot, whenever I've encountered on the road they strut around with not a care in the world as if they've got all the time in the world to complete whatever it is that they're doing.
low skilled, lol.

setka is no longer an alp member as i understand it. albo was behind his removal.

as t.p has suggested, setka (and i'm not a fan) has effectively represented his membership. and you need to be tough to match it with the master builders who take no prisoners.

i think he’s mainly talking to his members. who, having seen how mcburney operated, would be on the same page - that he’s a union basher.

low skilled, lol.

setka is no longer an alp member as i understand it. albo was behind his removal.

as t.p has suggested, setka (and i'm not a fan) has effectively represented his membership. and you need to be tough to match it with the master builders who take no prisoners.

i think he’s mainly talking to his members. who, having seen how mcburney operated, would be on the same page - that he’s a union basher.

Should have done it when Graeme samuels was there with his merger madness in the nineties

Tens of thousands?

We need a petition to improve basic maths teaching it seems? Or is it grammar?

Save you the effort. It’s 18000

I'm baffled as to why in Australia we're been held to ransom by what are essentially low skilled workers that are paid like highly educated white collar professionals.
Tell me you've never worked in construction without telling me you've never worked in construction.
Some of the work is dangerous. Some of it requires a good amount of knowledge to do.

It's a rather classist attitude you have there.
Let them go on strike and bring in equivalent workers from the developing countries like the Phillippines, India, Mexico, etc.. like the the yansk and Arabs do to prop up the same industries.
You do realise how badly treated construction workers are in the middle east yea?
I know that Vic Labor is in bed with these Unions because of the tens of thousands of votes they are assured from them at the ballot box at elections but this is becoming ridiculous. They're pretty much running the joint now with all the power and influence they have over that political party. I don't know how long that is feasible and eventually something has to give.
A bit like how big business and corporate interests control the Liberals.

Just utter insanity that so many of these union workes are beign paid over $100,000 for merely holidng lollipops for a few hours a day, it is sheer madness.

They're cocky uppity bastards to boot, whenever I've encountered on the road they strut around with not a care in the world as if they've got all the time in the world to complete whatever it is that they're doing.

In countries that don’t have unions they still use children in coal mines.

Back in the good old days rich people could just call on the army or police to go kill a few people if they tried to stand together for better pay & conditions.

Infrastructure spending is one of the key pillars holding the whole Ponzi Scheme together.

Daniel Andrews has backed down and agreed to surrender his mobile phone records from the day of a near-fatal 2013 car crash with a teenage cyclist.
Just hours before a scheduled 10.30am Supreme Court hearing on Monday, Mr Andrews’ lawyers capitulated and consented to the release of the former premier’s records.

Daniel Andrews has backed down and agreed to surrender his mobile phone records from the day of a near-fatal 2013 car crash with a teenage cyclist.
Just hours before a scheduled 10.30am Supreme Court hearing on Monday, Mr Andrews’ lawyers capitulated and consented to the release of the former premier’s records.
It must have dawned on him that engaging the services of $25K/day KC, Philip Crutchfield, to fight the Supreme Court subpoena was going to be a cost he had to pay and not one we the tax payers would pay

Why would you want to pay $25k per day to just create more speculation?

Show us how innocent you are Mr Andrews, and finally put it all to bed.

Hopefully he gets charged over hiring a friends security company without procurement/tender processes.

Hopefully they then go onto a full investigation of any and all kickbacks he received via dodgy contracts which leads to them investigating all politicians for this. Be a few puckered buttholes in parliament house if they announced such investigations I'm sure

Hopefully he gets charged over hiring a friends security company without procurement/tender processes.

Hopefully they then go onto a full investigation of any and all kickbacks he received via dodgy contracts which leads to them investigating all politicians for this. Be a few puckered buttholes in parliament house if they announced such investigations I'm sure
this is about a 2013 car accident

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't buy this 'more socially mobile' than anywhere else.
It's a cold city in winter. That fact would make Melbournians less likely to go out an about in winter than other cities where the climate is warmer.
Happy to be corrected.
During lockdowns, I was working in Mornington whilst living in Heidelberg; I was a student, and my job paid extremely well for only working the three days a week.

The problem is that an awful lot of people were in the gig economy at the time - Uber Eats, Menulog - or were working menial/service jobs were being exposed to people from all across Melbourne. If one person was sick and their shift needed to be covered - say, for a cleaning company - that person could foreseeably be coming from the other side of the West Gate or the north to work in the south east. The work still needed to be done.

In my early twenties, I worked for a petrol company in which my job was to cover the shifts of anyone across the entire south east of Melbourne if someone was sick or couldn't work. I had only the one permanent shift, but there were weeks I got perhaps 10 hours of sleep; the sites I worked at went from Clayton and Brayside to Hastings to Lang-Lang, and everywhere inbetween. I worked that job for almost 4 years before the lack of sleep started to get to me.

People who live in the outer suburbs wind up traveling a long way to get to work, purely by dint of house prices.

It's thoroughly believable that people need to travel long distances to go to work here.

Absolutely the response was not perfect.

But having a crack at Dan Andrews because of Hotel quarantine failures but excusing Gladys Berejiklian for not insisting chauffeurs wear masks (this was the source of the 2nd major lockdown) is the hypocrisy of this whole thing that is maddening.

Everyone made mistakes. And it only took one mistake to create a big problem.

Thanks Dan.

Here's an amazing coincidence.

More than 10 months ago the Andrews government abolished planning laws for granny flats built in back gardens.

I am told by a very reliable source that Dan has partnered with a Chinese company to import prefabricated granny flats manufactured in China.

More than 10 months ago the Andrews government abolished planning laws for granny flats built in back gardens.

I am told by a very reliable source that Dan has partnered with a Chinese company to import prefabricated granny flats manufactured in China.
So no tendering

Is that illegal to do it after it was announced?

Ahahaha, yeah buildings just build themselves with the help of a few lollipop holding women.
White collar workers are way superior, they’d build it in a day or two by hedge funding it up!
Ahahaha
What an idiotic take on the complexities of construction and intellectual capacity and toughness of us builders, hilarious!😆😆😆😆🤦

That's the entrepreneurial spirit alive and well in this great nation.

Season 6 Australia GIF by The Simpsons

So naturally, you are against homing grannys now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Vic Daniel Andrews and the Statue of Limitations

Remove this Banner Ad

Back