Daniel Bradshaw

Remove this Banner Ad

Mate, I have gone on record and stated that I will be renewing my Lions membership for the 24th straight year regardless of whether I agree or disagree with the management/coach of the day, so take your high and mighty crap elsewhere. Do you not understand that people who do not necessarily agree with any of your opinions about the Lions (or mine for that matter) are any less passionate that you, that is where many of your comments are infuriating and not to mention condescending.

There are many more patriotic Lions on this forum than you and just because I don't agree with all of their opinions or I follow the masses and make my own informed judgement based on my own philosophies, does not mean I will accuse them of having the wrong opinion or that they do not stick with the club through the good and bad times. I am not sure where your allegiances were prior to the Brisbane Lions, Bears or Fitzroy, but my family have been members of Fitzroy for decades and me for 11 years prior to the merger, so I have seen my fair share of shit times when Fitzroy had fire sales of all and sundry for the Jeff Hoggs and John McCarthy's of the world, so take your hand off it if you think a lot of people don't stick with the club for the tough times.

Of course, I want the club to win premierships, but if we didn't for the next 20 years so be it, I will still renew my coterie membership for the second year and be pushing my bosses for my firm to become a corporate sponsor.

I wasn't accusing you of anything.

I said "MOST" supporters. I didn't say you, did I?

I didn't say Dylan12 anywhere in my post?

No I did not!

Brisbane have no decency when it comes to dealings concerning the premierships heroes of 01-02-03.

Akka Brissy champion treated like a dog, so to was White & Hart.

Bradshaw is a brissy legend - got no spirit or solidarity when you throw out a champion of the club for an overpaid alcoholic...

Michael Bowers is loser - lawyers belong in office buildings and court houses - NOT at footy clubs heartless ruthless bastard he is

boo the lions - for poor form when dealing with premiership heroes :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Brisbane have no decency when it comes to dealings concerning the premierships heroes of 01-02-03.

Bradshaw is a brissy legend - got no spirit or solidarity when you throw out a champion of the club for an overpaid alcoholic...

Michael Bowers is loser - lawyers belong in office buildings and court houses - NOT at footy clubs heartless ruthless bastard he is

boo the lions - for poor form when dealing with premiership heroes :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

This coming from a supporter of a club who said no premiership players were up for trade AFTER telling Port to call him... :rolleyes:

Emotion is a luxury supporters can enjoy, the club itself is in the business of remaining solvent and winning flags. They leave us to do our job, let's let them do theirs.

Absolute gold, nice post, maybe Grandmaster can use it to put things into perspective?

That is a fairly crap post. The only one who would possibly have a valid argument that he has been treated unfairly would be Bradshaw.

I think it all depends on Daniel Bradshaws reaction to this trade. My emotional reaction when I heard the news yesterday was the club is heartless and mercenary and doesn't give a stuff about players rights especially the most popular player and the last remaining Bear. 24 hours later and thinking about it, if Daniel is a willing participant I don't have a problem, if not my previous sentence applies.

It might sound hypocritical if Riska is in the same boat but he is only 23 and can easily carve out a new career.

I really want to hear what Daniel says about this. I have so many memories of the great things he has done for our club. He doesn't owe us anything. My favourite memory was the last game of the season in 1998 (wooden spooners - we don't tank) when Andrew Bews retired and we beat the Saints by a point, A teenage Daniel was sensational in the last quarter and got us over the line.

As a marketing ploy having Fev will help to take some of the spotlight off the Gold Coast. We will have a real tilt at top honours in the next couple of years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Daniel Bradshaw

Remove this Banner Ad

Back