Daniel Chick to Freo??

Remove this Banner Ad

Cometti said that Freo's biggest obstacle was trying to free up cap space, which is fair enough.

The good news is if they can talk about recruiting big names, then surely they will find enough cap space to keep Pav, Hasleby and the Longmuirs.

Originally posted by dbhattarai
Cometti said that Freo's biggest obstacle was trying to free up cap space, which is fair enough.

The good news is if they can talk about recruiting big names, then surely they will find enough cap space to keep Pav, Hasleby and the Longmuirs.

Don't forget Francis.

Well we have allot of dead wood on huge salary packets.
The delisting of Metropolis and Fewster will go along way to fixing our salary problems.
The retirement of Norrish (who is also on allot of money), Kickett and maybe Parker will also help.

In the end there is no way Fremantle would consider taking Chick in a 3 way swap for Pavlich.

Main aim is:
Signing Pavlich,Longmuir and Haselby
*daylight*
Attempting to bring chick home

I think the only way we'd get Chick is if Pav decided to go back to Adelaide.
As it stands at the moment we

1) wouldn't be able to fit him under the cap
and
2) Wouldn't really have anything to offer the hawks, unless we traded our first round pick, but even then I don't know if the Hawks would go for it.

If Pav did decide to go back to the crows (He better stay at freo though!!), then I could see Pav going to the crows, Kane Johnson going to the hawks and Chick to freo, but other than that I couldn't see the dockers getting him.

Essendon were talking about Croad last year...

I doubt that Hawthorn would give Chick away to Fremantle. It would have to be under Chick's decision to go.

Luke toia and Brad Dodd to go to Hawthorn if it happens

Originally posted by FreoDocker

If Pav did decide to go back to the crows (He better stay at freo though!!), then I could see Pav going to the crows, Kane Johnson going to the hawks and Chick to freo, but other than that I couldn't see the dockers getting him.

I might be biased, but surely that isn't a fair trade. I would want another midfielder or a high draft pick along with Chick. But Pav isn't going anywhere so it doesn't matter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A first round + Chick for Pav? :rolleyes:

I might be biased, but surely that isn't a fair trade. I would want another midfielder or a high draft pick along with Chick. But Pav isn't going anywhere so it doesn't matter.

Yeh I meant with draft picks being traded as well. Yeh I hope Pav is going nowhere, but at the end of the day thats the only major way I could see that we would get chick.

Originally posted by Porthos
A first round + Chick for Pav? :rolleyes:

Yes, if Adelaide or Hawthorn were going to give us a pick, it would be pretty high and plus this years draft isn't exactly that strong.

Originally posted by suzi_olsen
I doubt that Hawthorn would give Chick away to Fremantle. It would have to be under Chick's decision to go.

Hahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!????!!!!

Oh, sorry.

Oh, please.

She is brilliant, isn't she? Never let it be said that Suzi is an idiot. This person is a comic genius!!

Originally posted by suzi_olsen

HAHAHA!!!!!!
I dont think Hawthorn would be that stupid!!!

If they are...they can gladly trade Crawford to Port for Kingsley and Bowen Lockwood :D

Originally posted by Macca19

HAHAHA!!!!!!
I dont think Hawthorn would be that stupid!!!

If they are...they can gladly trade Crawford to Port for Kingsley and Bowen Lockwood :D

Santos will get upset with you if you don't include his favourite as well.

I just heard another classic on another website.

Heath Black wants to come back to Freo again!!!!

I thought this kinda stuff wasn't meant to happen until after the grand final?

Originally posted by funky_monk

LET THAT BE A WARNING TO YOU PAV.

You do not want to leave what is the begining of one of the greatist dynasties of the modern era
:D :D ;)

What's the website Funky Monk? I wouldn't mind having a read :D

Dockerland has been working well:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Daniel Chick to Freo??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back