Signd Sealed Saint

Club Legend
Jul 11, 2008
Glen Waverly
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Victorian Bushrangers
How's he looking at the moment. He's at a bargain 328k but hasn't cracked the ton since round 1 and that was against the joke of the AFL. I'm very tempted to take him since i have Lucas and no cover for him with G Brown and Ballantyne on the bench after selling Walker since he was never go up much more (he went down didn't he?). What do you guys reckon?

I've had him and been pretty disappointed so far.

There was word that Higgins coming into the midfield has cut into Giansiracusa's midfield time, but I personally haven't noticed.
Could just be that they're underperforming so far this season...maybe wait a few weeks and see if he can do anything more that 80 average. He's still got some $$$ to lose as annoying as it is for me.

How's he looking at the moment. He's at a bargain 328k but hasn't cracked the ton since round 1 and that was against the joke of the AFL. I'm very tempted to take him since i have Lucas and no cover for him with G Brown and Ballantyne on the bench after selling Walker since he was never go up much more (he went down didn't he?). What do you guys reckon?

Aren't you a St Kilda supporter?? :thumbsu:

There was word that Higgins coming into the midfield has cut into Giansiracusa's midfield time, but I personally haven't noticed.

Backing out estimates from the Fantasy Freako email, Gia's TOG for rounds 1-5 (with scores in brackets) appears to have been: 78% (129), 78% (70), 75% (79), 69% (51), 75% (91).

Gia is averaging 0.91 points per minute prior to last round which, based on an average of 84 in the first five rounds, works out to be 81.5 minutes per game. By contrast, he played 87 minutes per game in 2008 at 1.07 points per minute (according to the AFL Prospectus).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The saints are still the joke of the AFL hands down. Sure, freo haven't won a flag in the best part of 2 decades, but in over 100 years the saints have 1. Dishonourable mention to Melbourne who are now in their 46th year since a flag, but still the Saints.

Backing out estimates from the Fantasy Freako email, Gia's TOG for rounds 1-5 (with scores in brackets) appears to have been: 78% (129), 78% (70), 75% (79), 69% (51), 75% (91).

Gia is averaging 0.91 points per minute prior to last round which, based on an average of 84 in the first five rounds, works out to be 81.5 minutes per game. By contrast, he played 87 minutes per game in 2008 at 1.07 points per minute (according to the AFL Prospectus).

84/0.91 = 92, not 81. 92 minutes is slightly above 75% of a game, so it fits with the Freako TOG numbers.

84/0.91 = 92, not 81.

You are right, of course. I'm not sure where I plucked my number from.

Gia's average TOG in the latest Fantasy Freako email suggests that his TOG in round six picked up to 81%. But he scored only 68, which is worrying.

You are right, of course. I'm not sure where I plucked my number from.

Gia's average TOG in the latest Fantasy Freako email suggests that his TOG in round six picked up to 81%. But he scored only 68, which is worrying.
It was against the Saints who are choking sides at the moment.

The saints are still the joke of the AFL hands down. Sure, freo haven't won a flag in the best part of 2 decades, but in over 100 years the saints have 1. Dishonourable mention to Melbourne who are now in their 46th year since a flag, but still the Saints.

Because premierships back in the stone age when the salary cap didn't exist and a few certain clubs reigned supreme due to superior financial capabilities is completely relevant :rolleyes:

I admit our modern-day premiership record is disgraceful in itself, but premierships/VFL premierships in the early 1900s are not relevant IMO

There aren't a lot of good forwards under 400k at the moment. Doggies have Adelaide this week, unlikely to get a huge score this week as well.

Wheres all the sooks at ? its a wonder people are not carrying on about someone making a thread on one player and saying this should be in the " Player Discussion Thread" .........

does it really matter ? cant the mods just marge the threads later on after were finished talking about Player A or B ? so it stays clean and plus we get to have the thread on the player

Wheres all the sooks at ? its a wonder people are not carrying on about someone making a thread on one player and saying this should be in the " Player Discussion Thread" .........

does it really matter ? cant the mods just marge the threads later on after were finished talking about Player A or B ? so it stays clean and plus we get to have the thread on the player
You're a ****ing idiot. You're arguing with...NO ONE!

Remove this Banner Ad

Daniel Gianceracusa

Remove this Banner Ad

Back