Daniel Giansiracusa

Remove this Banner Ad

The Gia bashers were out in force before last year and his excellent form last year squashed them down into a little hole they came from to be hardly heard of, looks like one is trying to crawl back out, sorry mate, big fail.

:eek: Who the hell is this bloke?

Excuse me for the pointless post but i just can not believe this guy that claims he barracks for Western Bulldogs is ripping one of your best players to shreds?
Gia is a gun, an out and out gun. FULL STOP.

To suggest Gia is not in the best 22 right now is wrong. Especially as he can play a variety of roles & has good skills.

He's not in our top 6-8 players but is still important.

Having him on the team won't prevent a premiership i assure you.

When other players dont stand up Gia tends too. A few seasons ago he had a bit of a downer and i think too many people (older generation) tend to remember him for that. As a player he has matured since then and would now easily be in our top 10 picked each week.

Last year he was exceptional, especially considering he injured his knee early on. There is no way you can say that we will be a better team without Gia coz thats rediculous, he is not the reason we havnt won a premiership in the last 5 years.

Whitten Oval I hope u put your money where your mouth is and buy memberships... I manage to afford 2 as a student working 2 days a week.

PS. keep an eye on Gia this year mate, i think youll end up eating your words by season end.

Gia can frustrate sometimes, but he's a very good player, provides plenty of assists and plays his position very well, not built for physical domination but he goes hard for the ball. I think he will be at his best this season along with murphy, cross and boyd as these boys fulfil their leadership responsibilities.

I don't agree with what you have said here or at least most of it.

In my opinion the only 2 things I have against Giansiracusa as a player because I don't see him with the boys or how he presents himself of the field as a leader but on the field.

On the field the only two things that don't allow me to see him as a true superstar or elite player are these.

*He is not hard enough
*He doesn't kick the game sealing goal or vital goals when needed. For example.
1. Melbourne vs Dogs 2005 r22 about 2-3 min left. He has a set shot pretty kickable goal and missed.
2. Same thing again that season against Richmond early in the year.
And I have honestly seen him miss vital goals about 10-15 times now.

I don't agree with what you have said here or at least most of it.

In my opinion the only 2 things I have against Giansiracusa as a player because I don't see him with the boys or how he presents himself of the field as a leader but on the field.

On the field the only two things that don't allow me to see him as a true superstar or elite player are these.

*He is not hard enough
*He doesn't kick the game sealing goal or vital goals when needed. For example.
1. Melbourne vs Dogs 2005 r22 about 2-3 min left. He has a set shot pretty kickable goal and missed.
2. Same thing again that season against Richmond early in the year.
And I have honestly seen him miss vital goals about 10-15 times now.

2005?!! Give me a break

I think his conversion is pretty reliable nowadays. Yeah he misses a few on the run but I reckon his set shots are as good as most in our team.

Are you gonna accept finishing 3rd and 4th every year with the list we have or would you love a flag like me?? Sounds like you and ya boyfriend should go and watch the mighty demons play this year!!! Have fun cheering GIAcatacusa this year!!:mad:

Wow! You start with an illogical rant about a guy who the other players rate extremely highly (and I reckon they might have a bit more of a clue than you), then you throw in some homophobic insults to sweeten the pot. You are all class my friend. :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Daniel Giansiracusa

Remove this Banner Ad

Back