Trade Requested Daniel Rioli [UFA 2027] - Wants to join Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Just because he wins your B&F doesnt mean hes worth pick 5 lol.

You could ask I guess but theres overs, and then there is OVERS. Rioli for 5 fits in the latter

Surely if GC offer 12 + 20 you take it and run
#5 + #12 with Junk going back

Dimma Lovessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss Danile Rioli

#5 + #12 with Junk going back

Dimma Lovessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss Danile Rioli
Sounds like a Suns type of trade, let’s see if Dimma keeps up the clubs brain fart trades or puts an end to them.

Sounds like a Suns type of trade, let’s see if Dimma keeps up the clubs brain fart trades or puts an end to them.
I think the trade will be significant and the salary input richmond are prepared to contribute will determine the picks
cant see it going through without #5 but what else is included

Richmond and Gold Coast will have enough picks to get GC back into the draft after the bid for lombard gets done which is a significant factor imo

Ralph is a tigers nuffie through and through.
Hes been claiming the Eagles have to split pick 3 to get Baker all year, now Rioli for pick 5, completely one eyed

He tries to set the narrative in Richmonds favor with these things.

Does it year on year.

That then drives talk back callers etc etc.

He's been quietly pushing Rioli for 2 first round picks since the middle of the year, now it's pick 5.

etc etc.

Does it year on year.

He's been quietly pushing Rioli for 2 first round picks since the middle of the year, now it's pick 5.

etc etc.
The Vic media all do it for most Melbourne teams, but any of the big 4 and it's a one way street on how expensive all the trades are to get their players out. Or going back the other way, the demands are ridiculous overs.

I remember the Brisbane / Hogan / May trades and it was a different narrative for every deal even though they were all similar.

I think it stems from not watching enough of the interstate teams so they don't value other players as highly as the industry does. There are also not clicks in it for them to be realistic or not on the Vic fan point of view.

Does it year on year.

etc etc.
Do yourself a favour and ignore the talking heads.
They only survive because people like you listen to them.

The game would be a much better place without them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GC will win and St Kilda will lose and the Battle compo kicks in so pick #5 becomes pick #8 by the time that pick is taken
Not enough to let the Richmond great leave
I don't think you'd be dumb enough to kill the trade.

He's a gun hbf but you can find hbf types, we picked one up with the second last pick in the draft last year and he's brilliant.

Jon Ralph already setting the narrative.

GC could easily trade back from that position with 10 clubs and satisfy Richmond.

Sending Pick 5 for Rioli would be up there with the Lachie Weller trade.
I reckon we'll pay a fair chunk of his salary in that trade. Would still be over, but would soften the blow somewhat.

If Dimma is pushing this you can expect the brain farts to continue. The upside is that I think Rioli will be really damaging and play a crucial part in your clubs future success. Dimma won’t be looking at Rioli as what he produces statistically, but what he adds to the sum of all parts.

Jon Ralph
Tigers likely to be able to secure two late first-round picks from the Suns if they come to the party.

Rioli proposed to partner Paris Lawrence during this year’s off-season bye but she could continue her DJing career in Brisbane and Gold Coast if they relocated.

But it remains possible the Tigers might simply refuse to trade Daniel Rioli given he is contracted even though the incentive of two first-round picks for a player who will be 28 in April will be tempting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Daniel Rioli [UFA 2027] - Wants to join Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back