Rumour Daniel Rioli

Remove this Banner Ad

watching Daniel streaming off the half back line and link up by handball, or kicking long bomb goals is one of the reasons I go to the footy. Trading him would be a serious kick in the guts. I hope we don’t do it.
yep, we would be left with the dynamic duo ball spuds.
He and bolton is one of my few highlites, I cant go back to watching a rubbish Richmond team.

Get rid of all the campaigners that don't want to be at the club but make sure we bend over the clubs they're off to
The instrument is yet to be invented that can measure my complete agreement to this.

Let's bend 'em over and take them for all we can. Spread a pick or two over for next season as well so we can purge two drafts before Tassie come in and get every top 10 pick for 2-3 years.

The instrument is yet to be invented that can measure my complete agreement to this.

Let's bend 'em over and take them for all we can. Spread a pick or two over for next season as well so we can purge two drafts before Tassie come in and get every top 10 pick for 2-3 years.
Love your opening line Hoosy. I think I will steal it for future needs . 😂

He and bolton is one of my few highlites, I cant go back to watching a rubbish Richmond team.
I think we’d also trade in a couple of off cuts from good sides on the outer rather than bring in 6 or 7 draftees , I bet there’d barely be a ripple in our performances tbh

You're watching a rubbish Richmond team right now. Daniel isn't helping us win games

Trade while his value is high is the smart move. Won't be a apart of our next premiership team

You're watching a rubbish Richmond team right now. Daniel isn't helping us win games

Trade while his value is high is the smart move. Won't be a apart of our next premiership team
And tt and hopper will? Lmao......we need class to win premierships.
So let me get this straight, the only two half decent players we have we want to trade and keep the spuds?

again hes 28

do you wanna have another dynasty in a few years or not ?
He has another 5 years in him. And yes, I think we’d be better keeping someone who bleeds yellow and black and can play a role in maintaining our culture than trading out a club champion for a roll of the dice in the draft. We don’t want to become north

And tt and hopper will? Lmao......we need class to win premierships.
So let me get this straight, the only two half decent players we have we want to trade and keep the spuds?
Who says Richmond want to trade? If they want out I wouldn’t stop them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we’d be better keeping someone who bleeds yellow and black and can play a role in maintaining our culture than trading out a club champion for a roll of the dice in the draft.
If it's true that he's the one asking for a trade, I think the yellow and black is starting to fade in his blood.

He has another 5 years in him. And yes, I think we’d be better keeping someone who bleeds yellow and black and can play a role in maintaining our culture than trading out a club champion for a roll of the dice in the draft. We don’t want to become north
I think all three have 3 good years in fromt of them and will steadily decline thereafter , happened with dusty and cotch why these lot any different, 3 seasons is pretty good buy tho. It’s freo window

It’s highly likely he wins the Jack Dyer and to see him leave brings back memories of Geoff Raines and the start of the dark days

I wish I was able like others to see into the future when our next premiership will be and which players will and won't play it. It would make it so much easier knowing what will happen.
Your wish will never happen unless good people come back to the club and not ones discarded by other clubs or find the grind too hard and move on because they know they are not good enough. Gale is the only one left and he too has timed out but will never begrudge him for what he told he would do and achieved it.

yep, thanks to some dumb trades
We did some other incompetent things prior and continued with incompetence after the trades. They have all snow balled into an avalanche since 2020 GF.
Only time will tell if he genuinely bleeds yellow and black. He may see no future in the next five years at Richmond and more chance of success in GC with his mate Dimma.

It’s highly likely he wins the Jack Dyer and to see him leave brings back memories of Geoff Raines and the start of the dark days
Except when Raines left, all we ended up with was a bag of potatoes from Collingwood. This time we may get a couple of talented kids.

Except when Raines left, all we ended up with was a bag of potatoes from Collingwood. This time we may get a couple of talented kids.
It’s now starting to sound like Cloke, Raines, wood and Taylor all at once

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Daniel Rioli

Remove this Banner Ad

Back