Rumour Daniel Rioli

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok who is telling porkies? Can’t be best mates if they are not that close. This is typical bigfooty.
They are not so close that Rioli would leave MJ and move states to play together, fact.

He provides run I’d but argue it eventuates to not much. He runs into trouble, coughs it up and panics under not much pressure. He looks a lot better than he actually is.
Funny, I see it opposite. He is about our only attacking player that runs in straight lines, rather than out sideways or looking for the easy short kick. He runs and receives at full pace thus breaking the lines which can, as you say lead into trouble, but more often than not he can extract himself from that trouble and deliver the ball well. If he had a partner in crime who played like him it would be easier, rather than Short who takes the sideways/short option then bombs it. That is why I've wanted Smith in the backline for months, he is a similar straight line attacking player.

Funny, I see it opposite. He is about our only attacking player that runs in straight lines, rather than out sideways or looking for the easy short kick. He runs and receives at full pace thus breaking the lines which can, as you say lead into trouble, but more often than not he can extract himself from that trouble and deliver the ball well. If he had a partner in crime who played like him it would be easier, rather than Short who takes the sideways/short option then bombs it. That is why I've wanted Smith in the backline for months, he is a similar straight line attacking player.
Spot on , we can’t afford to lose him

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Daniel Rioli

Remove this Banner Ad

Back