Player Watch Darcy Moore

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I stated in a post that Darcy was available for the GF and I produced a CFC statement saying Darcy was available for the GF.

BF crackpots are arguing differently....

I don't want to create a spectacle of a non-occurance to detract from what was a super game to night. All and sundry move on!

I stated in a post that Darcy was available for the GF and I produced a CFC statement saying Darcy was available for the GF.

BF crackpots are arguing differently....

Being 'available' and 'fit to play' are two different things I'd say.

Just coz you've come back from injury doesn't mean you're up to playing a senior match...or Grand Final.

But we're splitting hairs, what's done is done!

Being 'available' and 'fit to play' are two different things I'd say.

Just coz you've come back from injury doesn't mean you're up to playing a senior match...or Grand Final.

But we're splitting hairs, what's done is done!

Him not being able to play VFL meant he was not Mentally Ready

Missed most of the season with injury, been out 4 times injured and hadn’t managed to even get through 4 games without breaking down. A very different to having completed a full pre season

Oh and we lost by 35 points when Darcy played West Coast, lost the Grand Final by only 5 points, so no, we didn’t miss him...

Also didn’t help us in rd 3 this year, lost that by 4 times what we lost the Grand Final by...

Missed most of the season with injury, been out 4 times injured and hadn’t managed to even get through 4 games without breaking down. A very different to having completed a full pre season

Oh and we lost by 35 points when Darcy played West Coast, lost the Grand Final by only 5 points, so no, we didn’t miss him...

Also didn’t help us in rd 3 this year, lost that by 4 times what we lost the Grand Final by...
So what are you saying?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FFS you're still on your Moore crusade? What does the bloke have to do?

I can’t debunk a myth that he would have won us the flag last year? It’s ridiculous people comparing his form after a full pre season and trying to claim he would have been fine last year when he was riddled with injuries and we did better without him!

So what are you saying?

We play better without him, at least against West Coast!

FFS you're still on your Moore crusade? What does the bloke have to do?
Get a time machine. Go back in time. Repair his hammies. Fly over the top of Ryan, so the ball never gets to Sheed. Take the mark. Dish off to a runner who sets up a goal. 8point victory. Pies flag.

If he's not willing to do that. Axe him

I can’t debunk a myth that he would have won us the flag last year? It’s ridiculous people comparing his form after a full pre season and trying to claim he would have been fine last year when he was riddled with injuries and we did better without him!
!

I'm not saying 2018 Moore would have made the difference but 2019 Moore might have. It seems to me you are still carrying on with this insane logic that we are a worse side with Moore in it. Moore said himself he wasn't right for the Grand Final, and you have blamed him for every one of our losses.

Now he is BOG and we are winning you are still bagging him? He has put to bed your little theory that every time he plays we lose well and truly now.

Stats don’t lie ;)

When he is fit, Dunn
Actually they do. I only quote them to substantiate something I want validation for but usually meaningless unless it is free kicks.:p

Right, Dunn when fit, meanwhile we can play one short? Moore will be AA this year, bookmark it.

I'm not saying 2018 Moore would have made the difference but 2019 Moore might have. It seems to me you are still carrying on with this insane logic that we are a worse side with Moore in it. Moore said himself he wasn't right for the Grand Final, and you have blamed him for every one of our losses.

Now he is BOG and we are winning you are still bagging him? He has put to bed your little theory that every time he plays we lose well and truly now.

But the poster is claiming 2018 Moore would have made the difference and surely no one believes that!

I’m not bagging his effort tonight, hell it was a pretty easy game for a defender! But just replying to nonsense about last year

But the poster is claiming 2018 Moore would have made the difference and surely no one believes that!

I’m not bagging his effort tonight, hell it was a pretty easy game for a defender! But just replying to nonsense about last year

With a 5 point last gasp margin anyone could have made the difference. It's not a stretch to think Moore makes us a 5 point better side. He has to stop 1 goal and we win...

With a 5 point last gasp margin anyone could have made the difference. It's not a stretch to think Moore makes us a 5 point better side. He has to stop 1 goal and we win...

But we got 30 points closer than we did in the previous meeting where he played...

There was a far greater chance that 2018 Moore isn't even on the ground by the last qtr!

But we got 30 points closer than we did in the previous meeting where he played...

There was a far greater chance that 2018 Moore isn't even on the ground by the last qtr!

That's why he didn't play. You can't pin the results of entire matches based on 1 player being available. It's not like Moore had 7 kicked on him when we lost by 30 points, we just played better as a team on grand final day.

A fit and firing Moore makes us a better team, is that something we can now agree upon?

Careful.
Some will beat you because of experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back