Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 15, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawthorn
daria.jpg

Has anyone seen this Saturday morning cartoon?

Quite witty and almost exactly my attitude toward the moles at school

I wanted to nail quinn.

Yeah that's probably weird, fantasising over a cartoon character, an underage one at that. But if they didn't draw her so hot it wouldn't have been an issue.

I used to love this show when I was younger, I haven't seen it since I was about 12 though.

Enjoyed it (especially Daria and pal Jane's sense of cynical humour) when it was on weekday afternoons on ABC for first-run episodes 6 or 7 years ago.

However, looking at some of the episodes now on Sat mornings, it just doesn't seem as appealing - the humour is too repetitve and one-note and the caricatures of most of the characters get a bit tiresome.

jacqui9 said:
everyone has to have a hero :D

I pretty much guessed I was an outcast when i got beaten up and had my hair cut off for being short ;)

Daria's sarcastic wit would have come in hand back then :p

who cut your hair off??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loved this show, thought the Dad and Trent were the funniest after Daria and Jane; will definitely be getting this.

Yeah that's probably weird, fantasising over a cartoon character

Well, if Marge Simpson can do a Playboy cover ... anyway, you did remind me of this from the opening of a Red Dwarf episode.

[youtube]gSw11duvfUQ[/youtube]

I'm way, way too old to enjoy Daria ... but its great, I just didn't enjoy it in the same way as yourself :p.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Daria

Remove this Banner Ad

Back