Darwin Football Association - 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Darwin Football Association Part 2

Craig French?? Can anybody tell me what qualifications you need to be a rep coach these days. DFA needs to get serious:confused:
Has obviously coached Yeoman and did plenty off field as well for them and did ok with the list he had, also has helped out at Wynyard and NTFL and Tassie Under23 with Kent Jackson so I reckon with the results from the last 2 games and lets not kid ourselves we got absolutely flogged, a good appointment.He has nothing to lose and good on the DFA FOR BEING PRO-ACTIVE.Maybe a few of the Clubs need to respect the combined game for what it is and push for their guys to put their hands up to play but if they do not, F-ck them off and get those taht will play with passion and pride !

Has obviously coached Yeoman and did plenty off field as well for them and did ok with the list he had, also has helped out at Wynyard and NTFL and Tassie Under23 with Kent Jackson so I reckon with the results from the last 2 games and lets not kid ourselves we got absolutely flogged, a good appointment.He has nothing to lose and good on the DFA FOR BEING PRO-ACTIVE.Maybe a few of the Clubs need to respect the combined game for what it is and push for their guys to put their hands up to play but if they do not, F-ck them off and get those taht will play with passion and pride !
Me personally I'm going to get right behind it. If given the chance I'd jump at the opportunity to play and get some respect back to our league. Rep games are right up the and should be an honour to play in not just givin out because the best players don't wish to play. If the DFA gets there absolute best 21 players available to play they will be right up there with the NWFA!

Righto righto, it's time for you d*ckheads to stop talking about Chalky!!! If i had a dollar for everytime his name was mentioned on this site, i would have 1023 dollars. Lets hope for f*ck sakes that all clubs are competitive for the good of the Darwin. At the end of the day, the comp is sh*t, most players that play in it are average at best, i'm sick of hearing the word gun used on this forum, stop talking crap and just say he is competitive and has a dip, "THERE AIN'T NO GUNS IN THE COMP"! And if you think there are, your kidding yourself, there is a reason they don't play at a higher level, either their big heads and like being talked up in a average comp, or their too sh*t scared to try cause they no they might or will fail!!!

Kurt Young and Ben Hayes are coaching in the comp for f*cks sake, who are they again? But i'm sure i will hear on this forum soon that they are super coach's and bound for the AFL!

Im Ben Hayes and i dont hide behind my user name bagging blokes out. I wont be going to coach the AFL anytime soon. Obviously we have done something right at Ridgley to be offered the coaching job.

Im Ben Hayes and i dont hide behind my user name bagging blokes out. I wont be going to coach the AFL anytime soon. Obviously we have done something right at Ridgley to be offered the coaching job.
If I am correct Haysy has played in a Senior Premiership and Youngy has played plenty of NTFL Senior games so I reckon they are well qualified, good luck to them, at least they are prepared to have a go and not just sit on the fence venting mostly wrong opinions !

Me personally I'm going to get right behind it. If given the chance I'd jump at the opportunity to play and get some respect back to our league. Rep games are right up the and should be an honour to play in not just givin out because the best players don't wish to play. If the DFA gets there absolute best 21 players available to play they will be right up there with the NWFA!
Hear, hear, lets get behind Frenchy and the DFA to get us back where we belong

Mate I don't know you as I am involved in the NWFA but I wouldn't take too much notice of the mud slingers, they are usually the ones who never have and probably never will put their hand up to coach. Good on you for having the guts to give it a go , good luck .

Mate I don't know you as I am involved in the NWFA but I wouldn't take too much notice of the mud slingers, they are usually the ones who never have and probably never will put their hand up to coach. Good on you for having the guts to give it a go , good luck .
:thumbsu: well said. Dont worry what Ringading says Haysey because he is a F*ckhead. Keep up the good work!

Why has the thread for the Darwin Football Association in TASMANIA been moved to the NT forum?

If I am correct Haysy has played in a Senior Premiership and Youngy has played plenty of NTFL Senior games so I reckon they are well qualified, good luck to them, at least they are prepared to have a go and not just sit on the fence venting mostly wrong opinions !

Boo f*cking hoo! Young would have been lucky to have played 15 senior games at best. That bloke was so far ahead of himself it isn't funny! His young bro is ten times the player he is, and a ten times better bloke. Hayse not bad but has been seen to jump from his own shadown on more than one occassion!

any one seen any practise matches yet how are the teams shaping up?
Cuprona played each other last Wed night and still lost !East Devonport beat South by around 30 and Bracknell the same over Yolla although Bracknell a bit fitter as they start in 2 weeks .Cuprona to play Forth this week and will struggle witha few away and a couple still playing cricket.I gather there is a few games on the 27th at Heybridge and Cuprona to play Forest Stanley on the 28th of this month, so a bit happening around the traps but no I have not physically seen any games yet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Boo f*cking hoo! Young would have been lucky to have played 15 senior games at best. That bloke was so far ahead of himself it isn't funny! His young bro is ten times the player he is, and a ten times better bloke. Hayse not bad but has been seen to jump from his own shadown on more than one occassion!
Is shadown something like a shadow ?

Jump from my own shadow please if you sore this on so many occasions why dont you name a few?? Unlike you cobs i dont sleep with the light on still!

Hayesy - I did see you jump at a shadow once... turned out it was only Wuffy hanging his old fella out as always. Used to make a lot of us jump back then, on recollection.

Good luck with the coaching.

Jump from my own shadow please if you sore this on so many occasions why dont you name a few?? Unlike you cobs i dont sleep with the light on still!

Enough for me to put a question mark over ya head! And please, i got you covered champ. So when did you stop sleeping with the light on?

Hayesy - I did see you jump at a shadow once... turned out it was only Wuffy hanging his old fella out as always. Used to make a lot of us jump back then, on recollection.

Good luck with the coaching.

Yeah good luck boys! Hope ya go well, Mouser if you can get back on the park too i'm sure you will make an impact! But stop eating so much so you can run and have those many bounces down the wing.

PS, it's not the same not seeing you doing your strides in your skins out the front of the pulp!! :D

Yeah good luck boys! Hope ya go well, Mouser if you can get back on the park too i'm sure you will make an impact! But stop eating so much so you can run and have those many bounces down the wing.

PS, it's not the same not seeing you doing your strides in your skins out the front of the pulp!! :D
The only bloke I know of that struts around in skins-or less-would be Clinton Brown, 5 times !

The only bloke I know of that struts around in skins-or less-would be Clinton Brown, 5 times !

Seen him running around NHO oval in 2XU's mooch, he has gone up in the world. How the dogs looking Mooch? They had any praccy match's yet? Rumour has it you have an awesome looking match day magnet board!!!

Seen him running around NHO oval in 2XU's mooch, he has gone up in the world. How the dogs looking Mooch? They had any praccy match's yet? Rumour has it you have an awesome looking match day magnet board!!!
And I thought Peter Vincent was ringing to pay the other 95 cents in the dollar the Hawks-Docker boys were owed from the early 90s !Whats wrong with the coaching staff at Heybridge using the same coloured coaching board as their sister club in Burnie anyway-no sense of humour the Dockers board members, anyway, when you are proper Black unlike the West Indian Jackson's , you are entitled to collect things that fall off the back of trucks !Go the North Hobart Demons

And I thought Peter Vincent was ringing to pay the other 95 cents in the dollar the Hawks-Docker boys were owed from the early 90s !Whats wrong with the coaching staff at Heybridge using the same coloured coaching board as their sister club in Burnie anyway-no sense of humour the Dockers board members, anyway, when you are proper Black unlike the West Indian Jackson's , you are entitled to collect things that fall off the back of trucks !Go the North Hobart Demons

give up the coaching moocher and take up a career in comedy . funny bugger you are , no doubt about that , lol .

give up the coaching moocher and take up a career in comedy . funny bugger you are , no doubt about that , lol .
I don't coach Knackers, have just been following footy in general for a few years, cannot help it if I am very knowledgable, I have been taught by the best eg Clinton Stretton, Clinton Brown,Paul Atkins,Owen Johnston, Peter Johnstone,Daryl Brown, Shane Beaumont, Sheep Smith,Wish, Darren Hoare and last but not least, Frog Newman with honourable mentions to Desy Arnold, Todd Parnell, Andrew MCLaren and Chook O rOURKE !

Did anyone go and watch Yeomans practice match last night at Marist? If you did have they picked up any players or will they battle the wooden spoon out with the dogs? :D

Cuprona played each other last Wed night and still lost !East Devonport beat South by around 30 and Bracknell the same over Yolla although Bracknell a bit fitter as they start in 2 weeks .Cuprona to play Forth this week and will struggle witha few away and a couple still playing cricket.I gather there is a few games on the 27th at Heybridge and Cuprona to play Forest Stanley on the 28th of this month, so a bit happening around the traps but no I have not physically seen any games yet

How would you know how the dogs are going, from all reports you haven't actually been seen at the clubs since December.
I heard that Jack Rabbit and Jake are taking training.
You have stated that it's not about the four points its about respect, why should people give you respect as coach when you don't even go to training and contact any of the coaching staff to see how things are going etc. I was talking to Jake and he said that players he had rang said why should they come to training when your senior coach doesn't train or show up, and they will no doubt get a game anyway due to numbers.
The reason we are told you aren't training or showing up at the club is because of cricket - it's only bcl cricket mooch and you don't train on Mon or Wed nights anyway!
You would be getting more money to play and coach footy (more than you're worth) than cricket so you better go and help out your struggling bulldogs instead of relying on the other coaches to do it all for you otherwise there may be a few loyal blokes thinking about leaving :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back