Dating: Age difference

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm 16 and my boyfriend is 18 and I definately don't have a problem with the age difference. When I was 15 though, some people he knew didn't think it was right, but now that I'm 16 it does sound better I have to admit. But in terms of maturity, we are probably around the same mark becuz of the females mature faster theory. And the gap will only get smaller eventually in terms of that. But if the gap was any bigger then it probably wouldn't sound too good.

Also, my parents were 10 years apart. They met when they were 30 and 40 so it wasn't of concern, but now they are divorced years later. But I doubt it had anything to do with age because they were never worried by their age. So I believe it doesn't matter once both people are mature enough.

- 14 and 20 is just disgusting. 14 year olds should be "dating" other 14 year olds, if anyone at all.

Originally posted by PowerGirl36
I'm 16 and my boyfriend is 18 and I definately don't have a problem with the age difference.

Thats because your going out with someone who doesnt live in the same state as you.

The worlds pretty sad these days

Originally posted by Spidergirl~RiCkChiCk
well im not married so i dunno

Well it was a pretty stupid question really, wasn't it? If you are scared of being a widow then you may as well never get married. If you're scared your hubby is going to die and leave you a widow, why bother? People can die at any age. And who's to say you won't snuff it before him?
BTW there's a bit of an age difference in your relationship, isn't there?

Remove this Banner Ad

Dating: Age difference

Remove this Banner Ad

Back