Dipper

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 28, 2000
London,England
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Allies FCC
I don't know if anyone has read the story of the Emperor's New Clothes but what's the odds that all Beckham & Posh Spice's sycophant flunkies & fake showbiz chums have been telling the ******ed one how good his new braided hairstyle looks.

There was a picture of him sitting there with Posh, Elton John & his partner & Liz Hurley, he was showing off his new barnet & wearing a pair of silver mirrored aviator style sunnies, well he's supposed to be a style icon who sets the tone for the rest of us to follow but I can tell you I bought a pair of sunnies like that last summer & now I'm afraid to wear them in case people think I'm a fan of his, although mine aren't quite as big as his but still it's a risk I don't want to take, but it gave me the idea of what I'd really like to do, I'd like to go up to him in front of all his fake, image obssessed, materialistic, sub human showbiz mates give him a real scornfull look & in my best camp voice screech-'Those sunglasses are just sooooooooooooo last year!' & then flounce off.

It'd probably kill him that some peasant like me didn't hink he was the hippest thing in town.

F*cking sad to see.

Hard to reconcile the "fashion" orientated Beckham with show biz mates in tow with the Beckham who bought a general admission ticket to watch Preston North End through their playoff campaign many years ago.

I reckon that beneath the bullsh*t, there's just a guy who loves playing football with his mates, but you have to wonder if that guy will ever come out again.

Well he's had the kids so there's every chance he could 'come out' as you say, any time soon...

Incidently, has Australia seen Bo Selecta yet? Davey boy is very Bo Selecta at the moment...

Originally posted by Shinboners
F*cking sad to see.

Hard to reconcile the "fashion" orientated Beckham with show biz mates in tow with the Beckham who bought a general admission ticket to watch Preston North End through their playoff campaign many years ago.

I reckon that beneath the bullsh*t, there's just a guy who loves playing football with his mates, but you have to wonder if that guy will ever come out again.

I used to say that about Denis Rodman, although I don't know if he was a Preston fan.

Seriously, the haircut is a joke. Apparently Beckham is an icon in the black community in the UK. WTF:confused:

Originally posted by The Dutchman!
Well he's had the kids so there's every chance he could 'come out' as you say, any time soon...

Heh, heh, heh.....I don't think it would raise any eyebrows. I reckon having to shag Yoko Spice would be enough to convince any guy to bat for their own side.

Remove this Banner Ad

David Beckham's Hair

Remove this Banner Ad

Back