Remove this Banner Ad

speedy

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 5, 2001
Melbourne, VIC
AFL Club
North Melbourne
So how many more chances has he got?

IMO he's used them up, we have little chance of qualifying for the wizard semi's, so give Crowey or Pratty a go next week.

to be honest speedy , he did not get much game time today , but when he did play he did,nt make any mistakes and did provided some run

i think he will play next week , don't know about rd,1 though

Originally posted by speedy
So how many more chances has he got?

IMO he's used them up, we have little chance of qualifying for the wizard semi's, so give Crowey or Pratty a go next week.

Whoa! That's rough. The seasons only two PRE-season games old and you're giving up? Ox is right, he hardly got any game time... Let's try and support him whilst he's at our club....

It is probably harsh if he didn't get much game time, but my point is he really hasn't earnt a senior spot yet, other young players are more deserving of his spot going by early performances. I want to see him earn his spot in the magoos first. Two handouts is enough.

Originally posted by speedy

Rawlings, Cochrane, Clayton and now Burke.

Looks like you have one too many stooges.

This bloke is beyond a stooge. How can anyone with such a pronounced absence of any ability and co-ordination whatsoever, get this far?

How did he get through the juniors? Why is he playing football for a living? He's 26 years old, and NOBODY ELSE HAS NOTICED??????

PS - When I first coined the three stooges term, it was "the three stooges of the midfield", so it remains intact. Cochrane is still not as bad as the other two.

I fear Pagan will try to prove his selection of Bourke was a good idea, and play him every game. He tends to be a bit stubborn with selection.

After Bourke plays ok in one of his 20 games, Dennis will give us the old "I told you so's".

Bourke hardly done well yesterday during his time on the field- 2 possesions- u cant make too many mistakes with 2 possesions.

But I personally think- that the youngsters have to prove themselves in the reserves- so why doesnt Burke have to? I mean Porter- he proved himself at his other club. Pagan doesnt need to see him- but Burke hasnt proved himself to anyone yet, there are alot of youngsters that have proven themselves in the reserves (Pratt, Smith etc) that deserve the chance alot more. Crowe proved himself a bit in the intra-clubs and he is the right build.

Pagan- give the youngsters ago- and make Burke prove himself! The youngsters had to.

Altho- Robbins prob hasnt proved himself- but it sounds like we oculd make somethin out of him- sounds like theres some hope in him- unlike Bourke.

Go Roos2002

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he will also be the scapegoat, laughing stock and all time most hated player to pull on a blue and white jumper :cool: . A dud too put it lightly.

Remove this Banner Ad

David Bourke

Remove this Banner Ad

Back