Injury David Rodan cleared of ACL damage

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: All the best to David Rodan

Good luck to him ... again. Hopefully not a full LARS but 8 weeks is a blow for us...seeing as he played well last night after a few quiet weeks.

Daniel Norton just reported on 5AA that David Rodan underwent arthroscopic knee surgery this morning and was cleared of any ACL damage. He will require surgery on a damaged medial cartilage.

D-Rod Update

Great news for D Rod and his friends and family.

I know he wants to play footy, but he has to seriously think of his long term health at some point. I hope he has a fall recovery and thats the last problem he has with his knees.

I know when it happened even though we where winning at the time I felt a bit deflated when he went down, considering our players aren't the strongest mentally going around I wonder if this impacted on their psyche.

Glad to hear it isn't an ACL. I had that deep sick feeling in my gut last night after watching it happen.

All the best Rodes in your recovery.

Rodan is one of my favourite Port players, I was devastated to see him injured last night. All the best for his recovery and hope you blokes can notch a few good wins this season, as bleak as it all looks right now.

Daniel Norton just reported on 5AA that David Rodan underwent arthroscopic knee surgery this morning and was cleared of any ACL damage. He will require surgery on a damaged medial cartilage.

D-Rod Update
According to Rucci in this am's 'Tiser Rodan damaged his medial ligament and has had half of it surgically removed. If that is true I doubt he will play again this season. :eek:

Rodan grateful season is still alive

He damaged his medial meniscus and had the damaged section trimmed. In the good old days that is the injury referred to as a "torn cartilage".

According to Rucci in this am's 'Tiser Rodan damaged his medial ligament and has had half of it surgically removed. If that is true I doubt he will play again this season. :eek:

Rodan grateful season is still alive

He damaged his medial meniscus and had the damaged section trimmed. In the good old days that is the injury referred to as a "torn cartilage".

Rodan himself in the article says it's a 4-6 week injury.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Injury David Rodan cleared of ACL damage

Remove this Banner Ad

Back