Day After Day After New Year Test: Australia v India @ Sydney (Tue-Sat) Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

12845765.jpg
Love this pic :thumbsu:

Shades of Hawthorn's defenders not allowing Fevola to get his 100th goal a few years back. Our fair captain should have been more sporting and give Tendulkar his moment in the sun :p

Please, don't for a second pretend you're an Australian fan. I can taste your salty tears from here, no 100 for you Sachout :thumbsu:

if any of you have iapcracker installed on your jailbroken iPhone, and have the Cricket Live app, you should be able to watch the stream that the app provides for free. download IAP Cracker from Cydia

(mods, if you feel this is inappropriate, please delete and accept my apologies)

great stuff clarkey.

now get lyon on. even keep yourself on.

we NEED to find out what lyon is made of.
They were saying on ABC radio yesterday that Clarke seemed to have little confidence in Lyon and it's apparent again now.
They also said in the HS yesterday that we'll be going with 4 "quicks" in Perth, after Harris was brought immediately back to Sydney after his T20 match the night before and that he has been withdrawn from the next Big Bash, match to prepare for Perth.
The only problem with all that now may be that they may want to rest Patto, after all this bowling, so that may save Lyon, unless they bring in both Starc and Harris for Perth (which they were also contemplating on radio yesterday).

this is now 8 innings of fifty in a row that sachin hasn't converted into a hundred.

the second longest consecutive streak of his international career after the 15 he had during 2007.

50+ scores in internationals from Tendulkar in years 2007 and 2008 - http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/en...an;template=results;type=batting;view=innings

I was in England for that series between England and india in midst of that stretch

I was cheering for India as they were the away team against England (as you would)

It was a dour test series. Heaps of draws 1 result.

if any of you have iapcracker installed on your jailbroken iPhone, and have the Cricket Live app, you should be able to watch the stream that the app provides for free. download IAP Cracker from Cydia

(mods, if you feel this is inappropriate, please delete and accept my apologies)

That's good news, unfortunately I've already paid for it :(

I'll give it a try next test though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Day After Day After New Year Test: Australia v India @ Sydney (Tue-Sat) Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back