Review Dayle Garlett

Remove this Banner Ad

I guess the sponsors are leaving in droves and player morale is at an all-time low? Major mistake by the Hawks.

Your sarcasm does not change the fact that it would have been a DUMB move by the AFC given our situation with draft picks, thankfully our recruiters obviously did their due diligence and passed on Garlett. What draft pick did the AFC pick up Rory Sloane with again???

Your sarcasm does not change the fact that it would have been a DUMB move by the AFC given our situation with draft picks, thankfully our recruiters obviously did their due diligence and passed on Garlett. What draft pick did the AFC pick up Rory Sloane with again???
Who picked Sloane again?

2-3 hours a night sleep?

Constantly spotted at nightclubs

I wonder if the two are linked?
Hmmm, I wonder what Rendell's thoughts on this are...

Perhaps get Misfud on to it to sort things out ;)

At the end of the day he is an speculative aboriginal pick,when you call out their name you are always going to have your heart in your mouth.exactly what m.rendal was trying to say,just ask what Melbourne and collingwood think on the subject.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It would be a good gamble by the WA teams and hardly that much of a risk as well. The kid can play.His main reasons is homesickness.

His issue wasn't homesickness, the issue was the same thing that stopped him getting drafted. He smokes durries, goes out on all night benders and turns up to training late, if at all.

You can be talented all you like but if you are not committed to the team, then you get told to **** off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Dayle Garlett

Remove this Banner Ad

Back