Dayne Zorko

Remove this Banner Ad

Zorko is not a silly person.

He knows that a jumper punch or a gut punch will get him suspended.

So he hits him with an open hand with the emphasise on the palm. It will do the desired result of hurting.

Appeal away Zorks
He doesn't though... Because he's seen Cotchin do it multiple times and get off...

Carlton have the softest players in the league by so far it's not funny. Every week one of their blokes is lying on the ground from minimal contact after they try act tough during the game.
And the dees have the biggest snipers ...check out their record this year ..they think dirty hits on unsuspecting players makes them less of a bruise free footy side...no wonder they have been abject failures for many many decades. cue the video of Oliver Diver

And the dees have the biggest snipers ...check out their record this year ..they think dirty hits on unsuspecting players makes them less of a bruise free footy side...no wonder they have been abject failures for many many decades. cue the video of Oliver Diver

Id rather be a side thats tough than a side who has half of their 22 in long sleeves diving all over the place every game and being unable to handle any contact.
You barrack for Carlton lmao.

Did Plowman actually receive any medical treatment? He didn't even go off the ground and I'm pretty sure no trainers or doctors / physios ran out to him, so I'm curious how they managed to complete a report from the bench...

edit: irrelevant now, they've accepted the charges.

“After considered deliberations last night, the Club has decided not to contest the charge, but we have serious concerns around the inconsistences that are coming out from the MRP around the severity of suspensions, and will be taking the matter up with the AFL,” Brisbane Lions CEO Greg Swann said.

Last edited:
What a piss weak club Brisbane are. Should've challenged this to the hill and back.

The VAFL (V standing for Victorian) should be embarrassed with themselves for allowing this suspension to even happen.

PATHETIC.

Why would you not fight that when Cotchin got off for the same thing.

Idiots.
Because you can't argue precedent - which I agree with to a point but I think within a month of football you should be able to argue for consistency - perhaps not from season to season

I wanted them to challenge as well but you can see why they didn't. The game being in perth probably added some incentive to rest up & not make the trip

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because you can't argue precedent - which I agree with to a point but I think within a month of football you should be able to argue for consistency - perhaps not from season to season

I wanted them to challenge as well but you can see why they didn't. The game being in perth probably added some incentive to rest up & not make the trip

You don't even have to argue precedence with this.

All it deserved was a fine at the very most, and some would argue a free kick at the very most.

Also I'm pretty sure Houli brought up other incidents which happened this season with his arguement to try and lower his suspension.

You don't even have to argue precedence with this.

All it deserved was a fine at the very most, and some would argue a free kick at the very most.

Also I'm pretty sure Houli brought up other incidents which happened this season with his arguement to try and lower his suspension.
And that worked until the AFL appealed cos the tribunal dida bunch of things it wasn't supposed to.

It's too unclear where the line between low & medium is, and the risk is too great to challenge. Could you imagine if he got 2 weeks for that

As I said I reckon the fact that it's in West coast played into the decision. I'm sure the incentive to rest players with the trip & then 6 day break is there for other players as well

Dumb mrp. No one would bat an eyelid if it was consistent and now they created more negative media attention for themselves.

Get ex-football players off the bloody panel. They are not qualified just because they played the game. Half the panel only recently retired and know the players in the game too well.

There's a reason independence exists in the professional industries AFL, maybe start being professional.

Remove this Banner Ad

Dayne Zorko

Remove this Banner Ad

Back