Days since Carlcheattank's last flag*.

Remove this Banner Ad

800px-CSX_SD50_8522.jpg

omg 8,522 days now o_O

Lets not dwell in Richmonds shadow, our era of ineptitude is over, lets focus on the Blues for a change, you could do with the publicity.

In the interests of 'benchmarking' the excellence which you pussies espouse about your great feats I was merely asking the obvious - what is the exact benchmark reference in days we blue Baggers should consider?

I await the answer to the question wiht great expectation.

In the interests of 'benchmarking' the excellence which you pussies espouse about your great feats I was merely asking the obvious - what is the exact benchmark reference in days we blue Baggers should consider?

I reckon Geelongs 44 years without a flag is a decent benchmark.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The benchmarks Carlton are setting are more commensurate with St Kilda than Richmond.
5 spoons in 20 years is truly a great feat, a record even the dearly departed University and Fitzroy couldn't match.
St Kilda, Hawthorn and North are where you need to look for comparisons to Carltons ongoing era of failure.

Bluebaggers we applaud you!

The benchmarks Carlton are setting are more commensurate with St Kilda than Richmond.
5 spoons in 20 years is truly a great feat, a record even the dearly departed University and Fitzroy couldn't match.
St Kilda, Hawthorn and North are where you need to look for comparisons to Carltons ongoing era of failure.

Bluebaggers we applaud you!

Dont like the question? - Deflect!!

Dont like the question? - Deflect!!
Nothing wrong with the question just not relevant to Carltons situation. We were 37 years out of it, 32 to get back to regular finals and 5 more to win the flag again, you're only 24 years from your last flag but in that time you have hit more depths than Richmond.
Blues still need to learn to win without unfair advantages, could turn it around soon or it may take another 20 years who knows, there's been a lot of promise recently but for some reason you're still spooners, you boys didnt upset that hairy bint from '82 by any chance, nothing worse than a curse.

Nothing wrong with the question just not relevant to Carltons situation. We were 37 years out of it, 32 to get back to regular finals and 5 more to win the flag again, you're only 24 years from your last flag but in that time you have hit more depths than Richmond.
Blues still need to learn to win without unfair advantages, could turn it around soon or it may take another 20 years who knows, there's been a lot of promise recently but for some reason you're still spooners, you boys didnt upset that hairy bint from '82 by any chance, nothing worse than a curse.

So 13 more years to go to match the Tuggers....that would be a fair number of days wouldn't it...

As for Carlton's poor run...Some people like to hide behind something like the curse - I prefer to put it down to piss poor governance and epic levels of nuf nuffery...

I was happy for you tuggers Bradburying Adelaide out of a flag... as long as it isn't Collingworth OR worse EssenDONE - I am happy for any Club to win a flag.:)
I'll be happier in a few years when Carlton gets to #17:moustache:

So 13 more years to go to match the Tuggers....that would be a fair number of days wouldn't it...

As for Carlton's poor run...Some people like to hide behind something like the curse - I prefer to put it down to piss poor governance and epic levels of nuf nuffery...

I was happy for you tuggers Bradburying Adelaide out of a flag... as long as it isn't Collingworth OR worse EssenDONE - I am happy for any Club to win a flag.:)
I'll be happier in a few years when Carlton gets to #17:moustache:
So you think its SOS as well?

Remove this Banner Ad

Days since Carlcheattank's last flag*.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back