Certified Legendary Thread Days since Essendon last won a final

... and do you feel sorry for zackah because of this?

• Yes

• No

• patto_man

• zackah should bant all the flogs that vote in this pole

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sook
An Australian slang term used to indicate another person is soft, easily upset, or just a plain pussy.

That quote is straight out of the Oxford dictionary, no edits. :cool:

I like my pussy to show a bit of character, be quick witted and have a loveable personality. Some strategically placed hair or even a piercing. Just not the plain Jane bomber bush model. :straining:

I can't believe it's been 13 years since S'n done last won a final. Haha, what an absolute joke of a club. 13 long, hard and stiff inche...er years without a win on the big stage. What a debacle. I'd switch teams if I supported such an underachieving, poor cultured loser club.:$ :oops::$:rolleyes:

I like this thread better than that dirty, full of lies thread that relates to Richmonds last final win

...Or 12 years, 10 months, 23 days apparently.

Thanks for correcting it, I had forgotten about updating this thread, highlighting the utter disgrace of Essenscum is an important job.
Has it been that long! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :footy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From and including: Saturday, 4 September 2004
To, but not including Sunday, 30 July 2017

4712 days or 12 years, 10 months, 26 days!

Essendon are taking out this years "Richmond Award" for the most shithouse team in the comp, looks like they won't even be playing finals this year so they are a lock for next years award as well, also, we have their 13 year anniversary since they last won a final coming up, and later next year the 5000 day since winning a final celebration. So many exciting things happening, watch this space.

You still won't win a final and you are still getting rhis years "Richmond Award" for being the most shithouse team in the comp*

*Besides Richmond

Yawn. Your obsession is strange to say the least

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Days since Essendon last won a final

Back