Mega Thread Days since Hawthorn have beaten Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

šŸ˜€ "Challenge Accepted"
What a shame you flogs didn't have that kind of courage before the game, pop up
Never seen so much concentrated sodium in all my days.

Would you look at all these Hawfs up and about all of a sudden
Pop ups and gloaters

Saturday's win was the biggest upset of this 12 year rivalry in terms of where the 2 clubs are positioned.

Geelong - flag certainties with the best coach of all time and being compared to the great 2007 side.

Hawthorn - old slow overrated with a list topped up by injury prone mercenaries and coached by an angry midget who only won 4 flags because of his support staff.

Saturday's win was the biggest upset of this 12 year rivalry in terms of where the 2 clubs are positioned.

Geelong - flag certainties with the best coach of all time and being compared to the great 2007 side.

Hawthorn - old slow overrated with a list topped up by injury prone mercenaries and coached by an angry midget who only won 4 flags because of his support staff.
Itā€™s just too bad it will only be remembered as yet another meaningless H&A game that didnā€™t matter. šŸ˜

7rKE.gif

And still not as embarrassing as being the reigning back-to-back straight setters I imagine. :drunk:
What about the Reigning 3 Peaters?

How embarrassing winning 3 Premierships in a row.

Not to mention destroying the greatest Handbagger team in their history and fill of Dank roids, in the year you Flogs pretend never happened. :thumbsu:

What about the Reigning 3 Peaters?

How embarrassing winning 3 Premierships in a row.

Not to mention destroying the greatest Handbagger team in their history and fill of Dank roids, in the year you Flogs pretend never happened. :thumbsu:
Nice deflection from a reigning back-to-back straight setter. Why don't you call Geelong the straight setters anymore? šŸ¤£

Why don't you call Geelong the straight setters anymore? šŸ¤£
No need you just did it for me, you dumb shit. :drunk:

Why donā€™t you call the Hawks the Reigning Back2Back2Back Premiers. :thumbsu:

Why donā€™t you mention the Hawks have 4 more Premierships since they have been in the same Comp as the Handbaggers, even though we gave you a 35 year headstart. :thumbsu:

Why donā€™t you mention that the Hawks have never lost to the Handbaggers in a Grand Final, since you have been alive. :thumbsu:

Why do you deflect from C.Scotts laughable 80% losing record in Finals. :thumbsu:

Why donā€™t you mention the Hawks have 4 more Premierships since they have been in the same Comp as the Handbaggers, even though we gave you a 35 year headstart. :thumbsu:

Why donā€™t you mention that the Hawks have never lost to the Handbaggers in a Grand Final, since you have been alive. :thumbsu:

Why do you deflect from C.Scotts laughable 80% losing record in Finals. :thumbsu:
Nice melt.

PS: why don't you call Geelong the straight setters anymore? šŸ¤£

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't forget the fact that, since '63, we have 12 flags and the pussies have 3.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Days since Hawthorn have beaten Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Back