Mega Thread Days since Hawthorn have beaten Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Pho813_ext.jpeg

James Colorado will be still about, Dinsdale is still hiding under his hop plants sucking his thumb but he’ll emerge eventually.
The rest of ‘em won’t be seen for a while, thanks Kenny.
Derp, hop bines haven't sprung out yet flog, shows what you know, need some more warmer weather.

Der

Not denying sucking your thumb though.
I'm not pointing out everything wrong with your post, I don't have time.

Interesting that you side with Kern, says a lot.

James Colorado will be still about, Dinsdale is still hiding under his hop plants sucking his thumb but he’ll emerge eventually.

Xtreme is currently still raging about last night's awesome Welcome to the Country speech.

He isn't going to take Kamala beating Trump on November 5th well LMAO !!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm here for the long, bitter duration.

Actually would have been easier to handle if we hadn't made finals than losing the way we did, tbh.

Actually would have been easier to handle if we hadn't made finals than losing the way we did, tbh.
It was a good game, Ginni stirring the pot, Kenny getting excited and Sisserly nearly losing it.
Kenny was a soft, unaccountable hbf and I never saw him mouth off like that in the 80’s or 90’s because he knew what would happen but it made Hodgey, Lewis, Brereton and Mitch sook up.

Honestly it would have tasted far worse if you lost your finals spot in the dying seconds of the final home and away season like we did with Collingwood in 2023.

Just think, how much shitter you would feel if your season ended to Essingtin or Geelong in such circumstances?

Context is everything, despite Ken's childish antics after the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Days since Hawthorn have beaten Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Back