Tom Hawkins
Number of finals wins since his debut (2007):
Number of grand finals played in since his debut:
Number of flags won by Hawkins since his debut:

The Essendon Football Cub
Number of finals won since Hawkins' debut (2007):
Number of grand finals played in since his debut: 0
Number of flags won by EFC since Hawkins' debut: 0

Tom Hawkins has played for nearly 20 years. His career has crossed 3 decades. When he started, Essendon were shit and they have remained shit for that entire time. In nearly 20 years, Hawkins has beaten Essendon 16 times. You know how often Essendon beat Geelong with Hawkins in the side? 2! 2 times! It might have been more but Geelong don't get matched against shitter clubs and there has never been an opportunity to play Essendon in finals.

Tom Hawkins
Number of grand finals played in since his debut: 4
Number of flags won by Hawkins since his debut: 3

Tom Hawkins has played for nearly 20 years. His career has crossed 3 decades. When he started, Essendon were shit and they have remained shit for that entire time. In nearly 20 years, Hawkins has beaten Essendon 16 times. You know how often Essendon beat Geelong with Hawkins in the side? 2! 2 times! It might have been more but Geelong don't get matched against shitter clubs and there has never been an opportunity to play Essendon in finals.
You are allowed to like fatty, no need to lose your shit :$

Tom Hawkins
Number of grand finals played in since his debut: 4
Number of flags won by Hawkins since his debut: 3

tldr: nice melt

Lots of injury trolling here, seems like most oppo supporters are using this as a bloodletting opportunity after all the pain T-Bone inflicted on them over 20 years.

Yeah he probably has played his final game sadly.

He prolly should have retired last year really but regardless I am genuinely said a bona fide champion of the game in Hawkins is likely to bow out in the same inglorious way Chris Judd did.

Least that mouth breathing trollop Pixel Tyres us suspended, he would have absolutely gone to town on Tommy's Achilles injury.

Lots of injury trolling here, seems like most oppo supporters are using this as a bloodletting opportunity after all the pain T-Bone inflicted on them over 20 years.
i think it's dumb to be happy anyone has been injured, reeks of insecurity

That is indeed a very valid point

Scully2GWS UMAD any comment? :$
Yeah here's my thoughts, That thread was created to bring people like you out. Claiming injury trolling while doing the same thing in this thread. All those posts made after Hawkins probable career ending injury.
So suck it up and stop crying.

Hawkins goals on Weitering in 200minutes of football this year: 0 goals

Cincotta goals on Stewart in 120 minutes of football this year: 2 goals

Weitering 0x AA and Stewart 5x AA. Make it make sense

Because Hawkins is a big fat potato :shrug:

Tubbs equal 59th in the Coleman along with Darlings and Ginnivan

Steggles their leading goal scorer and won’t be there next year #concerning

Maybe they can get Ratagolea back 🤔

Shut the thread.
He won't kick another goal in his life

Someone retire this overrated hack please.

Vale Big Tommy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah here's my thoughts, That thread was created to bring people like you out. Claiming injury trolling while doing the same thing in this thread. All those posts made after Hawkins probable career ending injury.
So suck it up and stop crying.
You quoted my post saying in 200 minutes of football. About 120 minutes in Game 1 and about 80 minutes in Game 2 is 200 minutes. Nothing mentioned about the minutes he wasn't on the field.

Then the other posts are by and large about the last 3 months Porky has been playing and done SFA.

L comprehension by you

You quoted my post saying in 200 minutes of football. About 120 minutes in Game 1 and about 80 minutes in Game 2 is 200 minutes. Nothing mentioned about the minutes he wasn't on the field.

Then the other posts are by and large about the last 3 months Porky has been playing and done SFA.

L comprehension by you
Nah, all those posts were made after the injury.

Nah, all those posts were made after the injury.
My post about porkins being a big fat potato is about his injury and not the fact this year he has been a big fat potato? Ok :$

Though kudos on the melt 👏

Looks like we can all resume as normal now we know he’ll be back in time for finals

trick shot win GIF by MANGOTEETH

Look let's be brutally honest here.

Geelong can now focus on a different strategy and structure now that he won't be playing. I think it's admirable that a club wants to honour its limping champion to milestones. But Geelong has more than a fair share of club champions that reached significant milestones that are celebrated which annoy some opposition fans.

Remove this Banner Ad

flggr Days since Tubby Porkins kicked more than 1 goal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back