Dean laidley & tunnelling!

Remove this Banner Ad

Laidley has thrown the tunnelling mud this week as a piece of spin-doctoring to try and take the media focus off their insipid performance last week against Port Adelaide.

IMO Laidley is a full blown LOONEY with Jeckyll & Hyde syndrome

Sadly, I think you might be right about him trying to take the focus off our poor performance on the weekend. How? By being more of a goose than the team was.

It is our team that is Jeckyll & Hyde, not Laidley. Here's hoping Dr Jekyll rediscovers his good side. :)

Just thought I'd say post-game: Eat that, Laidley you whining little grub.

There is a massive difference between fairly working a player under the ball and tunnelling. If you don't know the difference then it's probably best not to make a fool of yourself.

I watched Edwards closely on Saturday, he gets himself into very awkward positions when landing from high leaps. Probably a big contributor to his injury in Round 6.

Absolutely! I didn't watch Edwards that closely but do recall one contest when I watched the replay, similar to the 'tunnelling' incident that was alleged to have happened in Round 6 and it was pretty much the same story as with Riewoldt. If you're going to leap for marks with reckless abandon, there is a chance that you're going to get hurt when you land!

Cow: I agree and I think this is the main reason why 'tunnelling' as it's been described is basically a non-issue.

Remove this Banner Ad

Dean laidley & tunnelling!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back