Mega Thread Dean Robinson's Interview [full interview in OP]

Remove this Banner Ad

Hang on, I thought the Bombers weren't providing a running commentary, yet they have already released a statement since the show aired. They're worse than Rudd.

There's been a definite change in approach since Little took over. There's been statements every day pointing out factual errors in "news" papers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why was the flog on the panel?

I find it hilarious how because Hird told him so, that thing must be okay.

Pissweak tonight on that show, unwilling to say anything even though the investigation is ending and the weapon has spoken, purely because he knows some damaging stuff.

Either say something or get off TV. You were just a player too.

That's what you think.

monkey-goat.gif

Quick history lesson for anyone who wants to be bothered learning at this hour - the scapegoat was one of two goats that were brought to the High Priest in ancient Israel on the Day of Atonement. One was sacrificed to the lord, but the other - the 'scapegoat' - had the sins of the nation placed upon it and it was sent into the wilderness, never to be seen again.

Which is what Hird probably wishes Robinson did right about now.

McVeigh was all over the place, an embarrassment and did his side no favours whatsover.

I'm tired and will leave you with this pearler from the BomberBlitz fortress.

Mark McVeigh is a seriously impressive media performer, and a wonderful ambassador of our club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Dean Robinson's Interview [full interview in OP]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back