Deaneus

Remove this Banner Ad

Im not much of a poster but enjoy regularly reading this forum full of passionate Crows supporters like me.
After reading thru these forums over the last few years, you feel like you get to know people, and the love of
the Adelaide Footy Club brings us all together here like one big family.

I have enormous respect for you Deaneus and the quality of your posts are first class, personally you have brought me joy, laughter, Happiness
and now sadness through these posts. So thanks for that and also the great work you have done as a moderator too m8 we all appreciate it.
Sending all my best wishes to you and your Family and I am sure your Footy Family on here feel the same.

THANK YOU DEANEUS

You know you've reached legendary status on Bigfooty when you have your own thread !!!!

deaneus thanks for your sage like moderating advice, it's an understatment to say that this place won't be the same without you.

Stay strong and keep fighting !!!!

This is a shocking news - Dean has laways been someone with real integrity and substance, which we constantly saw on this board.

Let’s not get carried away throwing around words like “real integrity”

Just kidding mate, thank you all for your kind words - done the will just now, on my way to the surprise wedding!!!!!

Just kidding mate - thank you and thank everyone for their kind words. On the way to the lawyers now for the will, then to the park for the sourprose wedding that’s going to freak my partner the **** out!!

Let’s not get carried away throwing around words like “real integrity”

Just kidding mate, thank you all for your kind words - done the will just now, on my way to the surprise wedding!!!!!

Just kidding mate - thank you and thank everyone for their kind words. On the way to the lawyers now for the will, then to the park for the sourprose wedding that’s going to freak my partner the fu** out!!
Having the wedding inside or out mate?

Have enjoyed your posting (and banings) for over a decade. All the best mate. Quality human being.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What the hell is this?

Oh yeah, now I remember.

Hi everyone,

I'm sick. And by sick, i mean very sick. And by very sick, i mean get my affairs in order as soon as ******* possible.

I will fight for as long as I can, but I want you to all know I had a happy life, with amazing friends, a wonderful partner, and a beautiful dog.

Being a member of this board was great fun, and I had a blast. Especially carding Carlton trolls he he he.

I met a lot of great people, and i have a warm affection for you all. Please relive my memory by looking up my Brisbane face-off threads, they were fun.

All_In fuddrooster you have my permission to tell some of the crazy stories about my life afterwards.

All the best everyone
deaneus
Good luck mate I'm sure you'll battle hard.

Remove this Banner Ad

Deaneus

Remove this Banner Ad

Back