Dear St Nick

Remove this Banner Ad

The Big League

Club Legend
Feb 7, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Good luck against the human blanket this weekend. It has taken you 10+ weeks to come to terms with the belting Presti gave you last time.

After extensive therapy try and get more that 5 possession before you inevitably retire hurt and start crying again.

flog.

943923-nick-riewoldt-and-simon-prestigiacomo.jpg

Saints would win this game with or without Riewoldt, I mean they practically beat them last time without him anyway

Judging by the way the OP is talking Collingwood must be blessed to have some1 of Chris Dawes' talent over Riewoldt

I can't wait to see the Saints expose the ferals this Sat

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HAH! This thread is embarrassing to all Wobblewood supporters with a memory longer than that of the average goldfish!

He plays a half and gets injured, you'd think without and I quote "The Player that carries your team" the team without the big injury would lose? Sadly for you, no.

Pretigiahomo is Riewoldt's bitch. Proven in finals.

Oh and just for fun, I can EFA my own post!

Collingwood is St Kilda's bitch. Proven in finals.

Good luck against the human blanket this weekend. It has taken you 10+ weeks to come to terms with the belting Presti gave you last time.

After extensive therapy try and get more that 5 possession before you inevitably retire hurt and start crying again.

flog.

You probably shouldn't have put your real name on the bottom of the letter.

flog.

lmfao

Does the creator of this thread realise the photo he posted comes from a game where Riewoldt had 13 kicks, 10 marks, 6 handpasses, and 5 goals, 1 behind?

shooting+yourself+in+the+foot.jpg

A more appropriate image.

If Riewoldt plays FF Presti will kill him. The only way is for Riewoldt to run up the ground, which I'm sure he will.

Whoever took Riewoldt in Round 3 towelled him up, so the same opponent should take him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Dear St Nick

Remove this Banner Ad

Back