Nick Daycare, has this ever happened before...

Remove this Banner Ad

Not half as embarrassing as the Collingwood fan, umpire, and commentator obsession with Nick Daycare.
it’s just embarrassing dude, you’re frothing at the mouth over one of the best young players in the league

What’s really embarrassing is the way they just have no idea

Like when Elmo asked who would you trust with your life to get a contested possession

He’s top 4 in CP 🤷‍♂️ ahead of Bont

He’s top 2 in clearances

Nuffies
i still think he’s soft (what 3rd year player isn’t) but he works harder than 99% of the competition, forward and back. some people just can’t concede that he’s that good

i still think he’s soft (what 3rd year player isn’t) but he works harder than 99% of the competition, forward and back. some people just can’t concede that he’s that good

Calling him soft is about as dumb as calling him a seagull

Lol McGrath and Sav Rocca groupies think Nick Daycare is a hard man. No shock there.

Bloody MR, you're insufferable. Look at all your roundabout, nonsensical and long-winded arguments thus far. I guess stuff like this will keep you occupied while the Tigetanic languishes at the bottom of the ocean for the next century. :$
Saveloy is right, just take the L and move on. All these recent Richmond spite freds need you!
Meteoric Rise is just the mirror Saveloy Rockstar must gaze upon

No greater meeting of pot and kettle than this

Meteoric Rise is just the mirror Saveloy Rockstar must gaze upon

No greater meeting of pot and kettle than this

The thread isn't about me.

It is about snivelling sook youthbaby Nick Daycare getting 50% more free kicks and 50m penalties than the entire opposition team in 2 whole quarters of football. Let's not lose sight of that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The thread isn't about me.

It is about snivelling sook youthbaby Nick Daycare getting 50% more free kicks and 50m penalties than the entire opposition team in 2 whole quarters of football. Let's not lose sight of that.
Animation Domination GIF by gifnews

There is really no reason to be this upset m8.

Remove this Banner Ad

Nick Daycare, has this ever happened before...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back