Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 15, 2006
Middle of nowhere
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Sowfs
It seems that you felt the need to delete two posts of mine in the "one player stuffs up thread", that were admittedley a shot at GentlemanJeff.

Here is another that you have either missed or haven't caught up with yet.

I STRONGLY believe in what I am saying below and would ask for your comment.

Please be advised that this is NOT a gripe about the deletion of posts....that is your right and responsibility, however I feel that this poster and his clones are nothing short of an embarrassment to the FFC and BF.

Your thoughts please.

Regards

bushie.

Impossible, There wouldn't be this thread from any other poster. The topic is ridiculous.

Absolutely.

I don't care what you say Sabre, this poster will take ANY opportunity to fling crap at our players, admin and the FFC in general.

This was just another classic example of a cheap shot merchant honing his craft.

The sooner the mods wake up to the fact that we have an opposition troll, (along with a few ring-in clones,) in our midst the better.

I hardly ever post on my own board any more because the tripe that these clowns constantly roll out makes me sick.:thumbsdown::mad:

Absolutely.

I don't care what you say Sabre, this poster will take ANY opportunity to fling crap at our players, admin and the FFC in general.

This was just another classic example of a cheap shot merchant honing his craft.

The sooner the mods wake up to the fact that we have an opposition troll, (along with a few ring-in clones,) in our midst the better.

I hardly ever post on my own board any more because the tripe that these clowns constantly roll out makes me sick.:thumbsdown::mad:

GJ at time's causes problem's, I agree. However I don't think it is the level that warrant's being removed from the site, neither do admin.

The Bell topic warranted discussion, had Farmer or Headland or another of our players that has been in the wrong of late missed the photo shoot question's would have been asked.

While I agree Bell probably had a legitimate excuse, the topic did have some legs.

Myself and Rip (more so the latter) delete quite a number of GJ etc's post's that are blatantly rubbish or abuse. We can't however ban someone for being unpopular.

Many of our posters (Myself included) are ropeable at last year's performance and much of our history, we have every right to vent this frustration.

Bushie if you think its abuse, baseless defamation or deliberate trouble making then report it.

I must admit I have a habit of when reading some thread's, paying more attention to what opposition supporters post than our own. I'll do my best to stop this however as we have said before if you need to use the report function instead of abusing the poster.

• Banned
GJ at time's causes problem's, I agree. However I don't think it is the level that warrant's being removed from the site, neither do admin.

The Bell topic warranted discussion, had Farmer or Headland or another of our players that has been in the wrong of late missed the photo shoot question's would have been asked.

While I agree Bell probably had a legitimate excuse, the topic did have some legs.

Myself and Rip (more so the latter) delete quite a number of GJ etc's post's that are blatantly rubbish or abuse. We can't however ban someone for being unpopular.

Many of our posters (Myself included) are ropeable at last year's performance and much of our history, we have every right to vent this frustration.

Bushie if you think its abuse, baseless defamation or deliberate trouble making then report it.

I must admit I have a habit of when reading some thread's, paying more attention to what opposition supporters post than our own. I'll do my best to stop this however as we have said before if you need to use the report function instead of abusing the poster.

Thanks for your reply Sabre. It was genuinely appreciated.

As you know, I speak my mind and care little of what others think of me.

I do, however, care about my club and this board.

So in answer to your thread please note the paragraph that is highlighted and consider all three points, as relevant to said poster, and consider him reported .

Thank you.

Thanks for your reply Sabre. It was genuinely appreciated.

As you know, I speak my mind and care little of what others think of me.

I do, however, care about my club and this board.

So in answer to your thread please note the paragraph that is highlighted and consider all three points, as relevant to said poster, and consider him reported .

Thank you.

Anytime Bushie

Keep up the good work:thumbsu:

Underdog - 3,831 posts of astounding quality :)

• Banned
Underdog - 3,831 posts of astounding quality :)

bushie - 6308 posts of tearing Eagles new arseholes.:thumbsu:

This isn't the thread for this Underdog:)....I spend a fair bit of time on your board and wouldn't do it....how about you show the same respect!!

bushie - 6308 posts of tearing Eagles new arseholes.:thumbsu:

This isn't the thread for this Underdog:)....I spend a fair bit of time on your board and wouldn't do it....how about you show the same respect!!

Just think another 30,000 and so posts and you'll have torn a new one for each one of our members.:)

Sorry for the intrusion ...

Carry on.

• Banned
Just think another 30,000 and so posts and you'll have torn a new one for each one of our members.:)

Sorry for the intrusion ...

Carry on.

Just think, another 30,000 and so photos and you will make photobucket.com look like mere amateurs.

Actually you do already!!:D;)

I hardly ever post on my own board any more because the tripe that these clowns constantly roll out makes me sick.:thumbsdown::mad:[/quote]

Cmon bushie, the site isn't the same without your most welcomed posts. Just take him to the cleaners the way you do the eagles fans. I know i would appreciate it.

Just a question Bushie. Why doesn't Jlo retire already?:D

Cmon bushie, the site isn't the same without your most welcomed posts. Just take him to the cleaners the way you do the eagles fans. I know i would appreciate it.

Just a question Bushie. Why doesn't Jlo retire already?:D

You lost me with the JLo bit poshy. Sorry mate.

I have taken GJ to the cleaners before on other boards.

He generally sulks and wont show his face for a week or two.

But that is generally about politics or human rights, hardly stuff that is as important as the FFC.;)

However, I am serious, I do have a real problem with this poster.

I genuinely believe that he is an opposition troll. And while he/them is allowed to continue posting his anti FFC diatribe you will rarely see me on here.

As much as a disagree 99% of the time with GJ, we need posters like him on our board. Maybe he goes a little over the top sometimes but he does create a bit of discussion which is what I thought a forum was....

You lost me with the JLo bit poshy. Sorry mate.

I have taken GJ to the cleaners before on other boards.

He generally sulks and wont show his face for a week or two.

But that is generally about politics or human rights, hardly stuff that is as important as the FFC.;)

However, I am serious, I do have a real problem with this poster.

I genuinely believe that he is an opposition troll. And while he/them is allowed to continue posting his anti FFC diatribe you will rarely see me on here.

Bushie, you are taking yourself way to seriously champ.

The truth is that Bushie and I have barely had a cross word on the Freo board. Almost all of our arguments have been on the politics board - (he is bitter about a heated stoush we had on that board a few weeks back) -and is now trying to mustre support from the Freo supporters after being totally isolated on the politics board.

I say what happens on the politics board should stay on the politics board.

Bushie, here is some free advice: Your "its me or GJ" ultimatum is showing you up as the lightweight that you are. Do you think I really care that "Bushie liked bigfooty more before GJ came along". I could not care less. I have no plans on leaving this board anytime soon - I am going to be in your face all season champ =)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As much as a disagree 99% of the time with GJ, we need posters like him on our board. Maybe he goes a little over the top sometimes but he does create a bit of discussion which is what I thought a forum was....

You and I disagree continually on this board, but I really appreciate the comment above.

I really seem to be taking heat over my Peter Bell thread - but that thread got over 100 posts - I think that shows that it warranted a discussion.

I have also altered my posting style in recent months so as to avoid personal abuse of other posters. I pretty much try and play the post these days rather than the poster. It is true my football opinions are some what controversial but that does not warrant me being banned from the board.

Bushie, you are taking yourself way to seriously champ.

The truth is that Bushie and I have barely had a cross word on the Freo board. Almost all of our arguments have been on the politics board - (he is bitter about a heated stoush we had on that board a few weeks back) -and is now trying to mustre support from the Freo supporters after being totally isolated on the politics board.

There is no need to lie to back yourself up. That is absolute bullshit and you know it.

You are very close to the most loathed troll on SRP. A bit like here actually.

And I don't need to muster support from anyone. I state my case as an individual and stand by it.

And I don't need an alias to back me up.

Bushie, here is some free advice: Your "its me or GJ" ultimatum is showing you up as the lightweight that you are. Do you think I really care that "Bushie liked bigfooty more before GJ came along". I could not careless. I have no plans on leaving this board anytime soon - I am going to be in your face all season champ =)

Feel free to be in my face all you like.

However, this isn't about you and me.

It is about your constant carping negativity of all things Freo. Your conspiracy theories to make yet another backhander towards the club in general and your complete and utter disrespect for the club and this board as a whole.

I have named you as an opposition troll and stand by it.

There is no need to lie to back yourself up. That is absolute bullshit and you know it.

You are very close to the most loathed troll on SRP. A bit like here actually.

And I don't need to muster support from anyone. I state my case as an individual and stand by it.

And I don't need an alias to back me up.

Feel free to be in my face all you like.

However, this isn't about you and me.

It is about your constant carping negativity of all things Freo. Your conspiracy theories to make yet another backhander towards the club in general and your complete and utter disrespect for the club and this board as a whole.

I have named you as an opposition troll and stand by it.

Your not the only one who thinks this way.

You and I disagree continually on this board, but I really appreciate the comment above.

I really seem to be taking heat over my Peter Bell thread - but that thread got over 100 posts - I think that shows that it warranted a discussion.

I have also altered my posting style in recent months so as to avoid personal abuse of other posters. I pretty much try and play the post these days rather than the poster. It is true my football opinions are some what controversial but that does not warrant me being banned from the board.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and as you say yours can be controversial more often than not but I agree with you that just because certain people dont agree with your comments (me included most of the time) does not warrant you being banned from the board.

As i said before, a forum is for discussion, which is better when we have someone like yourself who posts controversial comments which create the discussion.

Not sure how many i'll get to agree with me tho GJ...

There are a lot of blatant lies you guys inevitably miss though. For example the post in that "Does Peter Bell think he is bigger than the FFC?" thread where GJ lies by saying that clubs "don't quarantine players when they get a cold". This is absolute B.S. just made up on the spot.

The initial question itself, combined with lying about what clubs do is aimed at painting Bell and the FFC as being devious and deceptive in this instance. To put it plainly and simply, it is troll because it attacking something while lying about the facts of the matter.

The fact that a whole swag of long-time posters have identified this trolling behaviour indicates that you either need to be a bit more diligent in removing these "lies and rubbish" posts or else get rid of GJ for continually posting them.

There are a lot of blatant lies you guys inevitably miss though. For example the post in that "Does Peter Bell think he is bigger than the FFC?" thread where GJ lies by saying that clubs "don't quarantine players when they get a cold". This is absolute B.S. just made up on the spot.

The initial question itself, combined with lying about what clubs do is aimed at painting Bell and the FFC as being devious and deceptive in this instance. To put it plainly and simply, it is troll because it attacking something while lying about the facts of the matter.

The fact that a whole swag of long-time posters have identified this trolling behaviour indicates that you either need to be a bit more diligent in removing these "lies and rubbish" posts or else get rid of GJ for continually posting them.
I cant believe i'm defending GJ (the pigs must be flying outside). But you say that GJ is wrong when he says clubs dont quarantine their players when they are sick but have you got any evidence to suggest this comment is wrong? Have you got any evidence to suggest any of his other so called "lies and rubbish" are wrong?

IF GJ is a troll from WC, then he would be washing his hands with turps after many posts. He does sometimes have positive things to say. If I was a troll on the WC board, it would be pretty damn obvious pretty damn quick. I couldn't compliment them in the slightest. With that said, I think it's a part of life that you have your negative Nancy's.

In 06 I sat next to some tool in the three tier stand who yelled 'Man up on Parker' every second comment for the entire year. This was a dig at Parker, as if he was playing loose in the back line. By the end of the year, everyone within ear shot from him was yelling back at him to shut up. Even the guy who had been yelling all year, 'Forward Structure Connolly. Jesus Christ!!! Ever heard of Forward Structure!!!', was pissed off at him.

I'm sure the Parker hater wasn't a WC troll, just as I don't expect GJ is. Just a negative Nancy. Chances are, we all want the same thing and when it comes to out first premiership win, we'll all be drinking together laughing.

IF GJ is a troll from WC, then he would be washing his hands with turps after many posts. He does sometimes have positive things to say. If I was a troll on the WC board, it would be pretty damn obvious pretty damn quick. I couldn't compliment them in the slightest. With that said, I think it's a part of life that you have your negative Nancy's.

In 06 I sat next to some tool in the three tier stand who yelled 'Man up on Parker' every second comment for the entire year. This was a dig at Parker, as if he was playing loose in the back line. By the end of the year, everyone within ear shot from him was yelling back at him to shut up. Even the guy who had been yelling all year, 'Forward Structure Connolly. Jesus Christ!!! Ever heard of Forward Structure!!!', was pissed off at him.

I'm sure the Parker hater wasn't a WC troll, just as I don't expect GJ is. Just a negative Nancy. Chances are, we all want the same thing and when it comes to out first premiership win, we'll all be drinking together laughing.

I sat two rows almost directly behind that geezer for two years. God he got on my nerves. I ended up saying "Yeah tubby, how many AFL games have you played?"
What a jerk.

I'm with Pistol17 on this one. Whilst i generally* disagree with what GJ says he creates a lot of debate/discussion and thats a positive thing on an internet forum. He certainly shouldn't be banned for having a different opinion to the majority.

*always

Thanks to the other posters who have offered their opinions so far.

I would like to clarify this a bit.

I have not called for GJ's banning from the board at all. I have simply named him as an opposition troll and have left that in the hands of the mods and my fellow BF posters.

I welcome, actually I encourage, opinions that create meaningful discussion and debate amongst us all. As has been said, this is what a forum is all about.

However, in this case, I feel that the poster in question deliberately manipulates his posts with lies, innuendo and conspiracy theories to achieve the most angst and uproar possible.

Of course he occasionally throws in a positive.....all good opposition trolls do this....as Hoogs said, if they didn't they would be spotted a mile away.

Opposition trolls exist on BF. Make no mistake.

I believe we have our very own and he is laughing his head off at our expense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back