Dees to Smash Collingwood.

Remove this Banner Ad

come next monday, around 3:30 - half time or so - cause the game will be well and truly over by then, we will see who the moron is

didak07 said:
stupid melbounre supporters - you arent any good - you have not beat one quality team and your list is pathetic - your coach is a spud and your captain is a hack, if you cant hold an attack for four quarters then your not going very far

Do you know anything about football? :thumbsdown:

Neitz - Coleman Medallist, 8 goals today. :thumbsu:

Our list has so much depth we are honestly missing three of our back six at the moment.

YOU GUYS haven't beaten anyone yet. West Coast and Adelaide. And we've pushed those to teams until the end and now beaten Sydney and St.Kilda who you haven't played yet.

So please, watch a game, get a clue then post something that doesn't make you look like you have no idea. :)

Collingwood will turn the Dees around, bend them over and slam them so hard, they will be walking like chimps for the rest of the season.

Keithy George said:
Do you know anything about football? :thumbsdown:

Neitz - Coleman Medallist, 8 goals today. :thumbsu:

Our list has so much depth we are honestly missing three of our back six at the moment.

YOU GUYS haven't beaten anyone yet. West Coast and Adelaide. And we've pushed those to teams until the end and now beaten Sydney and St.Kilda who you haven't played yet.

So please, watch a game, get a clue then post something that doesn't make you look like you have no idea. :)
Presti will smash Nietz. Fair enough hees been in good form but Presti will beat him hands down.

So you have pushed West Coast and Adelaide. So what? So did we. We lead at 3/4 time against West Coast and trailed by two or three points against Adelaide. But if you wanna argue that we havent beaten anyone then ill say you have lost to Carlton. We thrashed Carlton. On your logic that means we will beat you.

didak07 said:
come next monday, around 3:30 - half time or so - cause the game will be well and truly over by then, we will see who the moron is
I don't think you will get any smarter if the Pies win. How old are you 13?

Theseventhhamster said:
I don't think you will get any smarter if the Pies win. How old are you 13?
2 years older than the thread starter...

all trolling aside, will be a great game, i just know that this thread will come back to bite us on the arse, thankyou arab you f'wit, just like all the other arabs

goDees22 said:
all trolling aside, will be a great game, i just know that this thread will come back to bite us on the arse, thankyou arab you f'wit, just like all the other arabs

Thats the biggest trolling Ive seen on bigfooty!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Both sides have improved since their clash last year, both are in great form. I wouldn't say that one team is going to smash the other but Collingwood have earnt the right to be favourites. Will be season defining.

Melbourne just fell over the line against an undermanned, out of form St Kilda. On current form the Collingwood will tear them a 'new one', this game has the potential to turn ugly.
Personally I would love nothing than watching the Pies lose, however this seems unlikely at this stage.

I'll be backing the Johnstone led Melbourne, at their best they will annihilate Collingwood. Particularly through the midfield and in terms of harness.

Pickett
Maclean
Green
Bruce
Johnstone

They will tear the collingwood midfield a new one :thumbsu:

Theseventhhamster said:
He's from S.A. stirring :D:D:D:D he doesn't go for Melbourne.
What are you insinuating? I'd hate to live in that backwater... the sounds of banjos would drive me nuts.

:eek:

Dear god, how can Melbourne supporters have so much confidence in our team? They are too unpredictable and are playing average football at the moment.

We won't smash Collingwood. If we win by more than a goal I'll be surprised.

didak07 said:
look, melbourne have absolutely no chance against collingwood, they dont match up well nor do they play the brand of football thats capable of beating collingwood, with tarrant back and buckley in form, not to mention swan being an outside chance of playing collingwood will destroy melbourne

I think thats very harsh considering they way they have played in recent weeks. SO what if tarrant is back carrol has proven to be a good full back. The demons midfield I have to say is better than collingwoods with more hard ball getters such as mclean and macdonald where as collingwoods is more skilled but less hardness about them

Pav for AA said:
I'll be backing the Johnstone led Melbourne, at their best they will annihilate Collingwood. Particularly through the midfield and in terms of harness.

Pickett
Maclean
Green
Bruce
Johnstone

They will tear the collingwood midfield a new one :thumbsu:

Thats gone and done it...

Keithy George said:
Firstly, on behalf of Melbourne fans we disown this thread starter

But I don't agree we have NO CHANCE. :confused:

We play exactly the brand of football capable of beating Collingwood; fast, direct and attacking. You have good forwards, so do we. Our midfield is in great touch to.

Destroy us? You wish. :)

We will have Rocca, Tarrant, Buckley, Leeeeonnnnnn, Didak et al. You have Neitz. GAME OVER.

you know collingwood has this inate ability to hang around, within 20 points for most of matches, then usually either straight away in 2nd half, or end of 3rd quarter, they usually put a 5-6 goal burst on, usually within 7-10 minutes, and its very damaging, but for the rest of the time, they play average.

Melbourne's midfield is good, better than collingwood's and bucks will retire soon no doubt. Didak is a match winner, but by all means hes as useless as a :D:D:D:D flavored lollypop who can only play one role, which is fair enough, but he has no flexibility, same with leon davis. They are both crap players. Melbourne has an almost perfect match up against collingwood. Fraser will get demolished in the ruck by White, johnstone, green & bruce will tear up the midfield.

All in all, it should be less than 20 points either way, but can't wait to watch :D

VicBlues said:
We will have Rocca, Tarrant, Buckley, Leeeeonnnnnn, Didak et al. You have Neitz. GAME OVER.

I wish Whelan was playing, looks like he'll be injured. He'd shut Leon down. Ahh Leon, he'll pull another "Where's Wally" come finals time. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Dees to Smash Collingwood.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back