Not open for further replies.
Feb 18, 2007
Mackay
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
They are seriously pissing me off!

Shaw, McLeod, Cornes (Although he did get 100 points today) & countless others are pissing me off with their inability to cope with taggers.

I got a new strategy for next season, I will load up my defence with one or two stars & the other 5 will be rookies and then load my midfield & forward line with superstar players!

Thoughts?

They are seriously pissing me off!

Shaw, McLeod, Cornes (Although he did get 100 points today) & countless others are pissing me off with their inability to cope with taggers.

I got a new strategy for next season, I will load up my defence with one or two stars & the other 5 will be rookies and then load my midfield & forward line with superstar players!

Thoughts?

It was known by those who thought about the new rule comming in 2 years ago about the hands in the back that the backman would benifit early on (last year), and the forwards would later figure out how to make it there advantage (this year). This has happened so supercoach is a forwards game again but if you hvae 5 rookies in the backline there is no way you will have enough money in there to upgrade them later unless they ALL go considerably up in price. Although i get the impression you were exagerating with that comman anyway.....

#1 TF.

I was thinking about doing the same exact thing next year except instead of 5 rookies probably only 1 and the rest reasonably priced. Far too hard for a defender to be consistent.

What I did this year was to pretty much copy what worked last year - i.e. spend a lot of cash to buy gun backmen. As it turns out Cornes Shaw McLeod Wirra kennelly Gilbee Fletcher weren't a good investment at all.

I dunno, next year should you copy what worked this year??? That's what I did this year.

Or should you work it so you're not overcommitted, and can see where the points are going and how the games being played before you make your big decisions 4 or 5 rounds in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back