Review delistings 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

We should still delist 3 players and open up more list spots

There will be talent available late and in the PSD that people will think how didnt he get drafted

Rebuild & Rebuild properly
Dow Cumbo Coulthard should do it. Collina goes obviously but was he ever really here?
We simply wont need Dow anymore. Our VFL team is going to be flush with midfield talent that will be as good or better than him immediately. Lalor would be a Cumbo upgrade while he builds a tank. Not sure what the point of Coulthard ever was.

Dow Cumbo Coulthard should do it. Collina goes obviously but was he ever really here?
We simply wont need Dow anymore. Our VFL team is going to be flush with midfield talent that will be as good or better than him immediately. Lalor would be a Cumbo upgrade while he builds a tank. Not sure what the point of Coulthard ever was.
I would replace Dow with McIntosh
Dow plays in the middle and younger and would be his last year to prove why he was drafted McIntosh really doesnt offer much anymore and we can keep him at the club in the VFL and be a runner

I would replace Dow with McIntosh
Dow plays in the middle and younger and would be his last year to prove why he was drafted McIntosh really doesnt offer much anymore and we can keep him at the club in the VFL and be a runner
Reckon McIntosh gets a run due to his clubmanship. Dow offers literally nothing. Our VFL mids are better than him.

Reckon McIntosh gets a run due to his clubmanship. Dow offers literally nothing. Our VFL mids are better than him.
Kamdyn's form has dropped significantly and wont improve as a 31 year old
Im not a massive Dow fan but i think 1 more year

Dow has just turned 23 today and is the right age group to stay another year with Baker Bolton gone could add depth in the area of the ground if we get injuries.

I would keep Dow over Kamdyn

Coulthard and Colina need to go asap. Dow offers nothing and will delay incoming mids opportunity for no gain. Keep Cumbo as our goalkicking options suck. 1 year sink or swim. Keep McIntosh for morale as a VFL player, break glass in case of emergency type.... or dont? Cumbos the only one with potential by hoping he reclaims his 2022 goalkicking ability. Rest can be delisted today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dow and Coulthard... done
Cumbo might get a reprive and another short contract.
McIntosh.. just don't know?
got respect for mc his contribution and what he has achieved with us, more a flip of the coin and ready for what ever the club decides.

Dow and Coulthard... done
Cumbo might get a reprive and another short contract.
McIntosh.. just don't know?
got respect for mc his contribution and what he has achieved with us, more a flip of the coin and ready for what ever the club decides.
Yeah at this point Kmac is more a role model than a key player. Got the most out of himself, obviously loves the club, has that infectious positivity about him. Gonna need a bit of that as it gets darker before the dawn.

McIntosh needs to stay. We lost two ultimate clubman in Baker and Graham. Macca is a heart and soul of the club type. We'd lose out culture wisenif Macca goes imo. A perfect example of the right attitude and work ethic equating to success for those new draftees coming in.

McIntosh needs to stay. We lost two ultimate clubman in Baker and Graham. Macca is a heart and soul of the club type. We'd lose out culture wisenif Macca goes imo. A perfect example of the right attitude and work ethic equating to success for those new draftees coming in.
I agree. He'd be happy to play in the VFL and is a great club man. Will drive training standards as well, and is a capable sub at AFL level if absolutely required.

Desisting Dow Cumberland and Coulthard allows us to take our current draft hand, +1 (whether it be a PSD, rookie, or SSP player)

I'm done with paying Colina to run around like a newborn giraffe as well. Put the extra cash towards our facilities.

Richmond currently have 8 spare senior list spots with 2 extra rookies that were selected in the MSD. Therefore will need to free up 2 or more spots for the 8 selections they have in the ND

Decisions will need to be made on the out of contract players
Dow
KMac
Colina
Coulthard
Cumberland

1729121320988.png

I would say Dow or Cumberland from the senior list
Coulthard and Colina from the Rookie list

Richmond currently have 8 spare senior list spots with 2 extra rookies that were selected in the MSD. Therefore will need to free up 2 or more spots for the 8 selections they have in the ND

Decisions will need to be made on the out of contract players
Dow
KMac
Colina
Coulthard
Cumberland

View attachment 2145430

I would say Dow or Cumberland from the senior list
Coulthard and Colina from the Rookie list
Pretty sure Colina doesn't count towards the list size.

Coulthard and Colina need to go asap. Dow offers nothing and will delay incoming mids opportunity for no gain. Keep Cumbo as our goalkicking options suck. 1 year sink or swim. Keep McIntosh for morale as a VFL player, break glass in case of emergency type.... or dont? Cumbos the only one with potential by hoping he reclaims his 2022 goalkicking ability. Rest can be delisted today.
cumbo plays 22 games now with dusty and bolton gone

Remove this Banner Ad

Review delistings 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back