Sep 3, 2004
#11 on AC's list.
These who i think should be or are considered to be delisted

Callaghan :mad:
Houlihan
Moyle
Wulf

Fringe
Schwarze (brosbane will keep him in unfortunately)
Montagna (probably not after those 3-4 games mid-year)
Murray (thought he played alright in Brisbane, much bigger now)
Ferguson

milnedog44 said:
These who i think should be or are considered to be delisted

Callaghan :mad:
Houlihan
Moyle
Wulf

Fringe
Schwarze (brosbane will keep him in unfortunately)
Montagna (probably not after those 3-4 games mid-year)
Murray (thought he played alright in Brisbane, much bigger now)
Ferguson

WTF kind of drugs are you on? Ferguson, Montagna?

Savatage said:
WTF kind of drugs are you on? Ferguson, Montagna?

Did i say probably not!! I thought they might have got a bit of value during trade but i like them both but really we need to get rid of one of milne, guerra, murray, montagna, houlihan, callaghan, wulf or a clarke as they all play the same role as small forward.
Obviously not milne, guerra, montagna, murray or any clarke's so the other ones were obvious choices

Callas will likley end up retiring, and Moyle and Wulf were shopped around during trade period.

Moyle is gone, Wulf is probably as well and Callas has been bloody unlucky and may have to give the game away.

riccardo said:
Callas will likley end up retiring, and Moyle and Wulf were shopped around during trade period.

Moyle is gone, Wulf is probably as well and Callas has been bloody unlucky and may have to give the game away.

No probably's Riccardo. They're all gone.

Savatage said:
Gone:

Callaghan
Moyle
Wulf

End of thread.

Houlihan's been on the list for three years without playing a senior game. He had some good games for Springvale this year but has never been able to do it on a consistent basis. Is he out of contract? We only have to delist three players but at the same time the club aren't going to keep someone on the list earning $50k if they don't think he will make it. He has to be some sort of chance to join the other three.

Losing Black was a setback but the fact that most of us can only come up with 3 or 4 names as opposed to the 10+ names in previous years suggests things are going along OK.

sainter said:
Houlihan's been on the list for three years without playing a senior game. He had some good games for Springvale this year but has never been able to do it on a consistent basis. Is he out of contract? We only have to delist three players but at the same time the club aren't going to keep someone on the list earning $50k if they don't think he will make it. He has to be some sort of chance to join the other three.

Losing Black was a setback but the fact that most of us can only come up with 3 or 4 names as opposed to the 10+ names in previous years suggests things are going along OK.

Am pretty sure that Houlihan played the 1st year of a 2 year contract this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Savatage said:
Am pretty sure that Houlihan played the 1st year of a 2 year contract this year.

I definitely remember him signing a new contract at the end of last year but I thought it was a one year deal.

If he does have another season to go and actually turns occassional flashes of brilliance into consistent 4 quarter performances it could turn out to be a very good thing. I'm more hopeful than confident though.

garth p said:
What about Stone?

If anyone knows the situation with Stone can they let us know?

He's either going to remain on our senior list, return to the rookie list (will he be too old for that next year?) or get dropped.

Whatever happens, he had a very good year for Springvale and was one of the few shining lights in a disappointing season.

I really can't see him getting delisted this year.

I remember earlier in the year someone said they would chop off there nuts if we retain him next year.

I may have to have a search for that!

Callaghan, Houlihan im pretty sure should go.
Moyle - give 1 more year
Wulf - no idea, prob will go, maybe not, unsure.

Fringe
Schwarze - has a good kick, id say keep
Murray - give 1 more year
Ferguson, montagna will def stay, well should.

i think that callas will retire.
Murray, Stone, Wulf, Houlihan, Moyle should go.
Montagna, Fergurson will stay definitly. Fergo did alright when he filled in for goose.

Remove this Banner Ad

Delistings

Remove this Banner Ad

Back