Oppo Camp Delusional Pearlers III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eh. Win some, lose some.
Also my call on Crameri being a flat track bully still stands. From 2012 till now he's averaged 1.3 goals/game against top 8 sides, compared to 2.2 against bottom 10 sides. Arguably cost the Dogs the Elimination Final with his poor goal kicking too.

I remember the day Steven Alessio cost us a preliminary final with shit kicking for goal. Must have been a spud. ;)
Point still stands though. Good against shit sides and shit against good sides... Is that not the definition of a flat track bully?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Curiosity piqued - does anyone reliably play better against better sides, as gauged purely by statistics?

Stands to reason that most players would find it harder against better sides.

Curiosity piqued - does anyone reliably play better against better sides, as gauged purely by statistics?
Hawkins, Roughead, Franklin, Walker from the top of my head.
Stands to reason that most players would find it harder against better sides.
However most key forwards worth their salt average more than 1 goal/game against top 8 sides.

McKernan got upgraded yesterday so he will replace Leuberger, rather than Bellchambers, so I don't see us getting smashed in the ruck. Don't think their backs can handle our forwards. We just need to break even in the middle and we've got this.

Do you...

Do you now.

:D

Also my call on Crameri being a flat track bully still stands. From 2012 till now he's averaged 1.3 goals/game against top 8 sides, compared to 2.2 against bottom 10 sides. Arguably cost the Dogs the Elimination Final with his poor goal kicking too.

However most key forwards worth their salt average more than 1 goal/game against top 8 sides.

NM the fact Franklin and others don't average more against top sides than bottom ones, you've just given yourself a pat on the back for potting a bloke who does average more than a goal a game against top sides?

:rainbow::rainbow:
Lethal was a Hawks champion. However, he is still envious of what Clarko has done and what he (Clarko) will do for Hawks after coaching, as he moulds this club into one of the best sporting club/powerhouse in Australian history. Will be globally known like Barcelona or Manchester United...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back