Certified Legendary Thread Delusional Pearlers IV

Remove this Banner Ad

- We have the finance for new Melbourne settlers

LOL What does this mean? Attractive house and land packages in the south eastern suburbs?
homesteader-ne-1866.png

:confused:

Massive eh?

Currently 10th for home attendances, and seven from ten for Victorian clubs. Once again it's fair weather supporter base is abandoning it. Not that this is surprising - when has the Hawthorn fan base ever shown any sort of resilience in tough times?

So let's hear the Hawthorn spill to a potential recruit:

"So Fyfey, listen up mate. We're a massive club and we know you want to be here.

Well, no, our crowds aren't massive, but trust us, we're massive. Of course we are! We play our home games at the MCG!

Well, no, not all our home games, you will need to go to Tassie a couple times a year. But hey, we won't even make you take the Spirit of Tasmania, we're so huge we FLY our players there. That's how big we are.

Don't you want to train in elite facilities? Of course you do Fyfey, the elitest, most massive facilities in the game!

Well, no, we don't have them now, but we will Fyfey, we will! I bet you'll have a year or two left in your career when they're done - and my god they'll be HUGE!

Well, no, not quite as huge as some facilities which you could be training in immediately. But Dingley, Fyfey, Dingley!! Who doesn't want to train in Dingley!

The facilities don't need to be the best though Fyfey, because our medicos, mate our medicos! They will have you cherry ripe and ready to go no problem whatsoever. That's what they say!

Well, no, our latest high profile recruit hasn't quite seem to have recovered as promised, but Fyfey, Fyfey mate, he gets to sit in the rehab group with premiership players. Premierships Fyfey, premierships!

Well, no, not CURRENT premiership players. But never mind that they aren't performing Fyfey, that's what you're here for, to carry them to greatness! They're all sticking around to be carried Fyfey!

Well, no, they don't all stick around. But don't worry mate, we won't make you uproot your life and move again when you've only got a year or two to go in your career. We don't do that. We're the FAMILY CLUB.

Just think of our blueprint Fyfey. We're building an elite core of 80s and 90s draft picks that are going to take this club to glory. Clarko said so! And what Clarko says is ALWAYS well thought out and reasonable.

Well, no...

So here's a pen Fyfey, whaddya say?

Fyfey...

Fyfey?"

I truly believe we need one more inside bull in the midfield to add to Jag, Mitch, Shiels and we're on our way. our problems at the moment are mental not lack of skill, but that will be sorted out by Clarko at the end of the year. Have faith people.

And here was me thinking it was the fans that were head****ed, not the players

Massive eh?

Currently 10th for home attendances, and seven from ten for Victorian clubs. Once again it's fair weather supporter base is abandoning it. Not that this is surprising - when has the Hawthorn fan base ever shown any sort of resilience in tough times?

"So Fyfey, listen up mate. We're a massive club and we know you want to be here.

Well, no, our crowds aren't massive, but trust us, we're massive. Of course we are! We play our home games at the MCG!

Well, no, not all our home games, you will need to go to Tassie a couple times a year. But hey, we won't even make you take the Spirit of Tasmania, we're so huge we FLY our players there. That's how big we are.

Don't you want to train in elite facilities? Of course you do Fyfey, the elitest, most massive facilities in the game!

Well, no, we don't have them now, but we will Fyfey, we will! I bet you'll have a year or two left in your career when they're done - and my god they'll be HUGE!

Well, no, not quite as huge as some facilities which you could be training in immediately. But Dingley, Fyfey, Dingley!! Who doesn't want to train in Dingley!

The facilities don't need to be the best though Fyfey, because our medicos, mate our medicos! They will have you cherry ripe and ready to go no problem whatsoever. That's what they say!

Well, no, our latest high profile recruit hasn't quite seem to have recovered as promised, but Fyfey, Fyfey mate, he gets to sit in the rehab group with premiership players. Premierships Fyfey, premierships!

Well, no, not CURRENT premiership players. But never mind that they aren't performing Fyfey, that's what you're here for, to carry them to greatness! They're all sticking around to be carried Fyfey!

Well, no, they don't all stick around. But don't worry mate, we won't make you uproot your life and move again when you've only got a year or two to go in your career. We don't do that. We're the FAMILY CLUB.

Just think of our blueprint Fyfey. We're building an elite core of 80s and 90s draft picks that are going to take this club to glory. Clarko said so! And what Clarko says is ALWAYS well thought out and reasonable.

Well, no...

Fyfey...

Fyfey?"

Your transcript forgot:

And Fyfey, I'd love to talk to you about our great culture but <winks> I can't because of the injunction. Hey Fyfey <winks again>, hey mate! The culture is ****ing SPEEDBALLS..... I mean AMAZEBALLS!

They are a strange lot the Hawks fans. They can be 10 goals up and still whinging about the umpires.
I guess their reality is shattered now. The point I like the best is they will have to trade out a decent player to gain a decent draft pick despite them being bottom 4.
they really did a number on themselves with the whole bath water thing.
Could have ridden away after being outclassed in the finals and quietly started a rebuild.
Tom Mitchell - good pick up for Pick 16.
get time in Burton, Howe, Hardwick, Sicily, O'Brien, Lovell and Brand.
Take a high pick into the 2017 & 2018 drafts.
Slowly replace Mitchell, Lewis, Hodge, Gibson, Burgoyne, Roughead and Rioli.

They got sucked by GCS over Jaeger.
Paid more than Collingwood did for Treloar.

Massive eh?

Well, no...

Fyfey...

Fyfey?"

Tell me, how many times do you giggle to yourself when you're punching these out on your keyboard?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Needs more 'leading in injection science'! (http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/hawks-set-the-pace-in-injection-science-20120924-26hhg.html)

Not off BF (though with the level of sheer ****wittery it could be!)

'He's only in the team because of his family name.' - Facebook ******* (who I earnestly hope is a trolling opposition supporter)

they really did a number on themselves with the whole bath water thing.
Could have ridden away after being outclassed in the finals and quietly started a rebuild.
Tom Mitchell - good pick up for Pick 16.
get time in Burton, Howe, Hardwick, Sicily, O'Brien, Lovell and Brand.
Take a high pick into the 2017 & 2018 drafts.
Slowly replace Mitchell, Lewis, Hodge, Gibson, Burgoyne, Roughead and Rioli.

They got sucked by GCS over Jaeger.
Paid more than Collingwood did for Treloar.
And thank f they did get sucked in coz there seemed to be a lot of interest coming from our mob. That would really have pissed me if successful

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Delusional Pearlers IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Back