Certified Legendary Thread Delusional Pearlers IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Chief is a Carlton supporter. Have you never noticed that trolling against Essendon is much more tolerated on the main board than against other clubs? I got a thread ban for calling North Norf yet I see Bummers, Bombres etc allowed all the time.
No wonder the main board looks more like the Bay13 version from wish than hit did for actual discussion.

Chief is a Carlton supporter. Have you never noticed that trolling against Essendon is much more tolerated on the main board than against other clubs? I got a thread ban for calling North Norf yet I see Bummers, Bombres etc allowed all the time.
Report it. I do and it's dealt with everytime

I report it too, nothing better than seeing a unhinged Norf, handbagger or scum supporter write a long troll post using bummer or Essendon* and reporting it to deletion.

Report it. I do and it's dealt with everytime
This. Does anyone really think main board mods spend their time scouring every post in every thread looking for instances of trolly club name calling and not only that but ignoring instances for clubs that their club has a rivalry with? Lol

I generally follow the if you don’t like it don’t post in it rule but that being said where does one even find actual footy discussion on the main board atm?

Maybe the AA prediction thread? It’s a pity because I’m an idiot who enjoys wasting time debating the merits of ours and opposing teams lists and future chances

This. Does anyone really think main board mods spend their time scouring every post in every thread looking for instances of trolly club name calling and not only that but ignoring instances for clubs that their club has a rivalry with? Lol

Well it's not like you have anything else to d... oh never mind. ;)

I generally follow the if you don’t like it don’t post in it rule but that being said where does one even find actual footy discussion on the main board atm?

There's been almost no genuine footy discussion with regard to us since the saga. I tend to avoid the MB like thge plague with the exception of match day freds. As for other team boards, forget it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

About who
Was about Dylan Stephens. Agree he probably isn’t part of a team that makes top 4, but any Norf supporter talking about making the top 4 is either delusional or thinking many many years into the future.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Delusional Pearlers IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Back