Demons cult hero side

Remove this Banner Ad

My Cult hero Demons All star/ Reject side would look like this...

FB- Clint Bizzell- Alistair Nicholson- Nathan D Brown

CHB-Craig Ellis- Ryan Furgeson- Ross Funcke

C-Vin catoggio- Simon Goddfrey- Chris Heffernan

CHF-Anthony Ingerson- Ben Holland- Guy Rigoni

FF-Stevie Tingay- Nick Smith- Scotty Chisolm

Foll- Troy Simmonds- Anthony Leoncelli- Shane Woewoden

Inter from-Tony Elshaug- Paul Hopgood- Chris Lamb- - Andy Lovell- Lukey Molan- Brett Grgic- Brett and Glen Lovett- Nathan Carroll- Peter Vardy- Stephy Powell

Special mention to Phillip Read,Matty Bishop and Gary Moorcroft who made a name for themselves at other clubs before crossing over....

Great team!

Bit rough on Tingay I reckon though. He was a gun at his best. Pretty sure he was even all-australian one year. I reckon he should be a straight swap for west coast premiership forward Stephen Armstrong.

Great team!

Bit rough on Tingay I reckon though. He was a gun at his best. Pretty sure he was even all-australian one year. I reckon he should be a straight swap for west coast premiership forward Stephen Armstrong.

Yeh fair call. Real bad hamstrings ended his career more than anything else. He was a gun, Melbournes pin-up boy in the late 90's. Was one of the first to have glistening arms with ripped pipes...

Yeh fair call. Real bad hamstrings ended his career more than anything else. He was a gun, Melbournes pin-up boy in the late 90's. Was one of the first to have glistening arms with ripped pipes...

You were very Stephen Tingay like a couple of years back when you had the flowing blonde locks.

hahaha thats something best left in the cupboard Surks....Along with the fluro shirts,the billboards VIP card,the Prince backroom and Aviators.

:eek:

Agree with everything said here apart from the backroom.

I still remember the first time I stumbled in there and Phil Collins - In The Air Tonight was playing.

Simon is a shoe in i would say, just don't try to say his name 3 times in a quick succession. How about Rob "Rank Arena" Elliott on a wing Moose henwood on a back flank and Andy Goodwin a versatile bench warmer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree with everything said here apart from the backroom.

I still remember the first time I stumbled in there and Phil Collins - In The Air Tonight was playing.

Prince Backroom would be close to my favourite place in the world.

Consistantly delivered

Spot on scottie.

I always used to sweat a little bit extra because the room was so tiny. Hopefully the backroom is still in action when the new saturday night starts up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Demons cult hero side

Remove this Banner Ad

Back