Demons linked to Dank

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do people think Bates went against the wishes of his board and involved Dank anyway?

I ask because I just can't see how the statement issued by the Club can be reconciled with the revelations on 7.30.

And, as Chief said, they couldn't possibly be so stupid as to deliberately mislead the AFL on such an important issue. Could they?

easy.

people lie. one day you will hit adulthood and realise that the seniors do not tell the truth neither

Really? All clubs? I know at least one club where the coach actually has a qualification in sports science that is meticulous in its approach.

but the melbourne footy manager neil craig also has the post grad qualifications, to raise brad scott. he was also at del monte adelaide AIS the track cycling hq and testing ground for the future pro cyclists of Aus on the road. And he got charlie walsh the form Aus head coach to come in to the crows and who sat of the bench i think on game day. and charlie walsh is no clean skin.

smarter teams, dont have the overt insitutional programs. let their players make their own way.

these new drugs, they are drugs these peptides, are better than anything of the hypetrophy roids that went in the passed. but since they hit your genes and pituitary gland, they do have more risk.

I honestly feel sorry for Melbourne supporters having to go through the Tanking investigation , the pathetic onfield performances this year and some in recent years. If the club are guilty of using banned substances or prohibited drug/ supplement taking methods and that is a big IF, then I´m sorry but send them to hell Vlad. They need to be punished brutally even banished. They´re devils if they´ve gone down this road.

Amateurs can be honest. Tanking and PHD are the low of the low. Combined you have a rabble that should he relocated for the good of the blame.
**** off ziad. Shut your ****ing trap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm getting a feeling that the whole business is Dank trying for as much attention as he can possibly get?
It's all too strange texts being leaked bit by bit. Clubs being implicated across different codes bit by bit.

I have a feeling and I hope I'm right that all the clubs in question have done bugger all wrong and this clown is putting codes,clubs,players,officials through hell for his own personal agenda whatever that may be.Doing a fine job of it too.
I reckon he just a real real weird dude that people are wishing they had never laid eyes on.

The other way I'm seeing it is that
-players were injected by Dank substances that are being considered being removed from the banned list by WADA.
-players were injected by Dank substances that aren't on the banned list
-No player has tested positive for anything.
-James Hird took a WADA banned substance injected by Dank to get a nice tan and to keep Tanya happy in the cot.

So basically we have the equivalent of someone blowing .04
Is it possible and I think most likely that after all that crap with the government and ACC with the political grandstanding press conference fiasco that they dragged everyone's name through the mud and then threw it to ASADA who have absolutely **** all to go on.
So now we just have imbeciles chasing shadows and its quite possible that in the end the investigators come out and say....."er sorry there isn't much we have here.Carry on".
Very smelly situation.

In the Demons case everything appears to have gone though the doctor. So they are in a much better state then Essendon. If the doctor stuffed up, the players should have a good defence. The club doctor gave it to me and said it was OK.

Nevertheless the AFL does not like, in fact hates all this injecting of strange substances into players and the Demons like Essendon can expect some pain from the AFL.

In the Demons case everything appears to have gone though the doctor. So they are in a much better state then Essendon. If the doctor stuffed up, the players should have a good defence. The club doctor gave it to me and said it was OK.

Nevertheless the AFL does not like, in fact hates all this injecting of strange substances into players and the Demons like Essendon can expect some pain from the AFL.
The Essendon program was passed by Doc Reid but not administered. The doctor and nurse at the clinic accross the road did the administering. How is that different to Melbourne who by their own admission used an off-site clinic?

Also, Essendon used consent forms stating the supplements were WADA compliant. Did Melbourne, or did the players just trust the clinic?

I have one simple question.
Is using a substance not yet approved for human use the same as being a banned substance?
I am sure i read somewhere that WADA treats them the same.
ie- not approved for human use = banned substance.
Someone could please clarify this.

Another terrible week for the Demons. Poor on field performances, links to Stephen Dank, AND worst of all there was overnight snow at Falls Creek!

The Essendon program was passed by Doc Reid but not administered. The doctor and nurse at the clinic accross the road did the administering. How is that different to Melbourne who by their own admission used an off-site clinic?

Also, Essendon used consent forms stating the supplements were WADA compliant. Did Melbourne, or did the players just trust the clinic?

The story in the Age I read gave me the impression that the only contact that Melbourne had with Dank was their doctor sought the advice of Dank and obtained some substances from him.

Essendon the other hand. It appears that the doctor and nurse where not the club doctor, but somebody else hired not by the club doctor but by Dank or Robinson.

I have always considered the consent forms a double edged sword, whom they will cut will depend on the results of the complete investigation.

But this is in one way very good news for Essendon. They are no longer the only AFL club in the spotlight.

Every time I start to feel sympathy towards Melbourne, there's crap like this.

"Nope, we turned Dank away, nothing to do with us, it's all Essendon."

(Evidence.)

"Like we said, technically Dank was never hired, he just injected a few players."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back