Denis Pagan - you must resign immediately!

Remove this Banner Ad

Bee said:
Just because he sits in the coaches box doesn't mean he wouldn't have different ideas than Dennis if he has the opportunity to coach.
does he actually want to coach?

cause i am pretty sure he doesn't want to coach.

Get rid of him!
He has done nothing in 5 years.
Mick Martyn, Digby Morell........do we need to go on.

Sending out an SOS, i'm sending out an SOS......

Yodarav said:
Get rid of him!
He has done nothing in 5 years.
Mick Martyn, Digby Morell........do we need to go on.

Sending out an SOS, i'm sending out an SOS......
i wouldn't say he has done nothing.

IMO there are too many people who don't take everything into account and have a very narrow view of things and also peoeple who expect the impossible to magically happen.

2004 10 wins
2005 wizard cup
fevola- turned him around when others couldn't
whitnall- close to career best form after claims he was finished
simpson, carazzo- under pagan a regular senior player
betts- pick in PDS, under pagan a regular senior player

Bee said:
Let's start up the "GROD Squad". Get Rid Of Dennis Squad.
Any takers? :D

You've inspired me Bee. How about the Get Rid Of Pagan Early squad ... otherwise known as the GROPE squad. You can lead us and we will be close behind you. ;) :p

SurreyBlue said:
Rubbish. We matched your intensity in the first half and where in front by 2 points (should have been 7). We let you do a training run in the second and made you look better than you are. If you think, I'm joking, keep an eye on your teams progress after you play some top8 sides.

OK, i am sorry. Was that Pagan's instructions at half time ?
"That's enough intensity boys, you can let them run around you now"
Dud list.

Who knows where to start after yesterdays effort. Our forward line has little or no structure. Can you imagine a Simpson, a Murphy running down the ground with the ball and looking up and seeing nobody to kick to. How about we get some structure back there.

Secondly, learn to do the basics well. For example, being able to hit targets. How many bl00dy times did we hit Collingwood players on the chest yesterday. I'll tell you, too many bloody times.

Thirdy, decision making. It staggers me that our decision making can be so poor at times, it's bordering on embarassing. In fact, listening to MMM yesterday, that's how they summed our club up.

Lastly, accountability. One word - none.

surpstar said:
This is a draft note to Denis Pagan, I'm intending to email this to the club in the next day

Denis,
As a life long Carlton supporter, I'm asking you to resign your position as senior coach of the Carlton football club effective immediately.
Today's performance against Collingwood was totally unacceptable, and I hold you fully accountable. The reasons you have pubicly stated do not give any hope to Blues fans, give no real explanation for this type of mediocre performance, and the side shows no sign of progress.
You became senior coach in 2003, and while I understand that certain penalties and other unfortunate events have made your position difficult, it appears you have not instilled any type of comeradie of team spirit into this side in the time you've been there.

Please allow your concience to prevail, and resign now. I also ask that you prevent any thoughts of greed prevailing, consider the club's financial plight, and release the CFC from any obligation to pay out the remainder of your contract
what is it with u sad sad people you know nothing!?!?!?!!?

The Old Dark Navy's said:
You've inspired me Bee. How about the Get Rid Of Pagan Early squad ... otherwise known as the GROPE squad. You can lead us and we will be close behind you. ;) :p

You know what ODN, I never, ever thought that the Carlton Football Club would break my heart. But it's exactly what they are doing. Some hard decisions have to be made or I dread to think of what the future is.
For generations my family have been Blues supporters. We've had nothing but success in all that time. We were four generations of a winning mentality. But now the fifth generation are learning that supporting Carlton is all about disappointment, embarrassment, and losing.
I want the real Carlton Football Club back and I want my nephews and niece to know that what they are growing up with is not the way it is supposed to be. :(

Bee said:
You know what ODN, I never, ever thought that the Carlton Football Club would break my heart. But it's exactly what they are doing. Some hard decisions have to be made or I dread to think of what the future is.
For generations my family have been Blues supporters. We've had nothing but success in all that time. We were four generations of a winning mentality. But now the fifth generation are learning that supporting Carlton is all about disappointment, embarrassment, and losing.
I want the real Carlton Football Club back and I want my nephews and niece to know that what they are growing up with is not the way it is supposed to be. :(
I can relate to your pain Bee. I just keep closing my eyes, putting my head down and hoping it will all end. 5th season of that now. We are all getting older and in need of positives.

Even the teams that were traditionally down the bottom, were usually offered glimmers of hope every few seasons. We are starting to get into that type of area of despair now and worse still, we don't know if we are guaranteed of coming out of it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Old Dark Navy's said:
I can relate to your pain Bee. I just keep closing my eyes, putting my head down and hoping it will all end. 5th season of that now. We are all getting older and in need of positives.

Even the teams that were traditionally down the bottom, were usually offered glimmers of hope every few seasons. We are starting to get into that type of area of despair now and worse still, we don't know if we are guaranteed of coming out of it.

Chin up ODN, Bee and other Blues fans. As a Hawk fan I can relate to what you guys have been going through (what we are still kind of going through).

These things take time. You guys have been building in the past few years a quality squad to work with and if had not been for the draft incident a few years back I believe you guys would be in the position the Bulldogs are in now. Give it a few more years guys. Carlton is the lifeblood of the AFL and no matter what people think, will not fold/be shafted elsewhere.

It takes a long time to rebuild, but you guys are on the right track and will be up there in a few years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Denis Pagan - you must resign immediately!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back