Toast Dennis Armfield

Remove this Banner Ad

i was always a fan but was worried after he got shifted out of back pocket because it looked like he had a spot sewn up there and might find it hard to find a slot in the midfield.
definitely improved disposal, still pacy.

I love the way he plays, always been a fan, players like army are so important to us winning a flag, his super efforts and guts.

I loved it the last 1/4 he was giving it to daisy, roughing him up and giving him a mouthful..

Go Army!!

I think were starting to develop a core of real hard nuts in Armfield, Robinson and Tuohy which adds a toughness to the team.

Army and Robbo laid 7 tackles each last night, which was a quarter of the total tackles for the team.

Go Army & Co.:thumbsu:

When he went down holding his knee I feared the worst. Went off and then later was back on, and did some nice things, so his "injury" can't be too bad. Anyone know whether he has been cleared of serious injury?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was robbed of a mark/shot on goal in the 3rd term.

Collingwood player kicked the ball which then bounced off armfield's head, it carried 20m and armfield marked the ball only for it to be called "touched, play on"

Collingwood got a goal out of it as well :thumbsdown:

Great performance by Army on friday night and I watched the game again last night and to see him still sprinting to contests just before the final siren went shows how much guts and determination this guy has.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Dennis Armfield

Remove this Banner Ad

Back