Teams Denver Broncos - The Mile High Club

Remove this Banner Ad

This offense is just so bad.

Something I've noticed is every time they do a downfield look it looks like we only ever have 3 guys running routes. Seems a very limited passing game. I know we don't have many receivers atm but still surely just bodies out there to stretch the D a little.

Zach Allen is a beast

Great 2nd half by Bo. I know Payton said last week he likes to play a little free at times, but ffs that first half play calling was abysmal, give him something to work with. Once the playbook opened up late Bo was playing like a Pro bowler. Some of his scrambling was elite, it sucks he's basically got turnstiles at tackle meaning he's pressured almost immediately every time, but he's so good at slipping that first sack and resetting the pocket or getting outside.

Hopefully going forward Payton calls more aggressively like that rather than the super conservative 3 short route plays he called int he first half.

Last edited:

Good performance against an already banged up Saints team that got even more banged up as the game went on. Really should've put 50pts up today, but too many stalled drives near the red zone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams Denver Broncos - The Mile High Club

Remove this Banner Ad

Back