Departures and Arrivals

Remove this Banner Ad

Well I'm not about to enter a slanging match on bigfooty with an imbecile.

Whilst not every kid on that ground on Sunday will go on to play senior football, there were 5-6 that some day will be good senior players in this league.

If you want to keep degrading people and having ago at their footy knowledge/on field ability, do some research into who you are having a crack at before you do so, that way you won't end up redfaced.

Whilst not every kid on that ground on Sunday will go on to play senior football, there were 5-6 that some day will be good senior players in this league.

If you want to keep degrading people and having ago at their footy knowledge/on field ability, do some research into who you are having a crack at before you do so, that way you won't end up redfaced.

freak, you are an idiot, without a decent post on here to make me think i would be red faced. the fact you are from cheltenham, ensures me that you dont have much of a football brain. you guys would be known as perennial chokers if it wasnt for the fact you *******s never, ever make it. and that is only due to their being a serious lack of football knowledge within the club. keep raising juniors to become losers like yourself you knob.

David "akermanis" winteron to heatherton in 2009, paper work was signed on saturday night at the tonners. While the bloke struggles on the field he will drink about $500 dollars a week in profit over the bar. This will allow the club to sign another player in the likes of pdog's pizzas.

What is yur backround superfreak??My spies tell me you have not played in a couple of years and all you do is hold a clipboard in the twos and were last seen walking away from the bench before half time of the ressies prelim???

Spot on chief. Good source (I have my suspicions as to who!).

Someone has to hold the whiteboard and look important!! Only did it twice so I am a bit stiff to be stung! Figured that if Im not playing I may as well help out in some way instead of being just another person who is quite happy to stand on the hill and sledge but isnt willing to lend a hand when needed.
Was filling in as team manager for the ones in the prelim so thats why I had to leave the bench before half time.

As for playing I hope to be fit for next year. Just a case of getting everything right which is easier said than done!

Im not here to pump up my own tyres round up, just take offence when someone questions my footy knowledge. After all, as you would most likely know, its pretty important in my job!

fair enough super. there are alot of people who wont put their balls on the line so to speak but are more than happy to criticise etc.

i saw the colts game on the weekend and thought that there were a few kids that looked to be okay. #3 from hampton went alright as did #20. #4 from chelt looked a good type as well as #24 and #48.

back to the topic at hand, any more moves that have been whispered about????????
heard that lukey kirkland is leaving mordy, can chaddles confirm or deny this?????
moose from the clays to springy districts??
hope not coaching the vampires??

The Hampton #3 is a gun and the #20 is only 15 Years old and will be a great senior footballer sooner rather than later. You may have forgotten the Hampton captain (#6) who is in the running to win the comp B&F.
Some very good players in the colts comp this year.

Stay tuned....the clubs that invest time in these young men will reap the rewards for "growing their own" in the future rather than spending a fortune on mercenaries who leave when they get a better offer.

fair enough super. there are alot of people who wont put their balls on the line so to speak but are more than happy to criticise etc.

i saw the colts game on the weekend and thought that there were a few kids that looked to be okay. #3 from hampton went alright as did #20. #4 from chelt looked a good type as well as #24 and #48.

back to the topic at hand, any more moves that have been whispered about????????
heard that lukey kirkland is leaving mordy, can chaddles confirm or deny this?????
No chance Moose to Springy, the bars not big enough...... never happen.:D:D:D

Sorry Phantom you are correct. His first year out of juniors he played at Glen Eira. Leaving had nothing to do with money, he was at Sandy at the time and they wanted him to play in a higher league than C grade ammos so he came to Chelt where most of his school mates play.

He asked me for $180 a game. That is what the Chelt offer was. Also he had a lot of pressure from his old man to go to Chelt.

B.Hope back to Oakleigh Dist is my tip

Jamie walker , is only weeks away signing with Skye for another season
St Kilda city couldnt put up the cash for him ... But Skye lured him with from what i heard cause hes boyfriend Campbell Johnstone re-signed also

any1 know more abuot teh division merger rumors?

rumors i have heard this far:

cerberus gone
canterbury -> efl div 4
mt waverely -> efl div 4
heatherton -> div 1
dingley -> div 1 (obviously)
highett -> div 1
rest of div 3 -> div 2

makes for 12 teams in both div 1 and 2.......... cannot confirm any of those except the cerberus one,,, so i guess that's not really a rumour
Sandown in trouble too....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

any1 know more abuot teh division merger rumors?

rumors i have heard this far:

cerberus gone
canterbury -> efl div 4
mt waverely -> efl div 4
heatherton -> div 1
dingley -> div 1 (obviously)
highett -> div 1
rest of div 3 -> div 2

makes for 12 teams in both div 1 and 2.......... cannot confirm any of those except the cerberus one,,, so i guess that's not really a rumour
Benchman spoke to the prez of the league at the Div.1. granny and he confirmed that their will still be 3 Divisions next year.If these decisions are made they have to be made in the next month or so to give every club an even chance to recruit accordingly.Have Canterbury and Mt Waverly given the league 12 months notice like Dingley and Balwyn had to?

Benchman spoke to the prez of the league at the Div.1. granny and he confirmed that their will still be 3 Divisions next year.If these decisions are made they have to be made in the next month or so to give every club an even chance to recruit accordingly.Have Canterbury and Mt Waverly given the league 12 months notice like Dingley and Balwyn had to?[/quot

Spoke to Gary Cranny on the radio after round 18. I am pretty sure that no club is able to leave the league for another before the end of next season. I may be wrong but it was along those lines. I have also heard that there will definitely be 3 divs next year.

Div 1 : 10 teams
Div 2 : 8 teams
Div 3 : 8 teams.

Going Places , It seems u may take Jamie Walkers title of Mr SFL if u keep up with these SFL facts. More importantly has any one seen Campbell Johnstone ? last time i seen him was going passed the Greyhound Hotel on the nightrider . And he was bout to walk in ? with i think it was Jamie Walker ????

Going Places , It seems u may take Jamie Walkers title of Mr SFL if u keep up with these SFL facts. More importantly has any one seen Campbell Johnstone ? last time i seen him was going passed the Greyhound Hotel on the nightrider . And he was bout to walk in ? with i think it was Jamie Walker ????

They are frquent flyers at The Greyhound on Sat nights. Will have the pleasure of Slammas presence at the Gold Coast in a couple of weeks. I am sure the speedos will be packed.

Gee wizz , Old Slammer better enjoy hes early nights and sleep ins now , as i give u the mail there will be no rest .. Not if i have anything to do with it :D

With Roderlicious Leading the Troops , and BIG H , Makes for one hellbent holliday ...

and dandy i've heard!!

Hey blac,
don't know where you are getting your information from, but the last couple of weeks you have been saying the same thing. :confused::confused:

To my knowledge and information, we will be around again next year without a doubt. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Or are you trying for some recruitments from Dandy again..

brightspark; i wasnt aware of any 12 month rule......iguess that means canterbury (and 1 other who I hear is MW) cannot be leaving this year, but i can confirm both teams have had multiple meetings with the efl,not sure what is being discussed or decided,just know there have been meetings between club pressidents and efl board

corey,how can you say 8 teams in div3 when it is already confirmed that cerberus will not be in??? who will be the new team

No such thing as a 12 month rule.

Sandown in trouble too....

and dandy i've heard!!

It's rumours like this that really hurt SFL clubs, and that's all they are, rumours...:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:
For a league that once had 5 divisions to be were it is now is a disgrace. We have already lost too many clubs over the years to this, every club has it's difficulties, they don't need to be compounded by rumours!

It's rumours like this that really hurt SFL clubs, and that's all they are, rumours...:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:
For a league that once had 5 divisions to be were it is now is a disgrace. We have already lost too many clubs over the years to this, every club has it's difficulties, they don't need to be compounded by rumours!
Dandy are fine as far as i know, hell of a lot of work going on behind the scenes down there. But as far as sandown is concerned thats the whisper i heard, hence why i posted it. May be true may not be, hopefully it is just a rumour for all the people who are working hard at sandown.

Hey blac,
don't know where you are getting your information from, but the last couple of weeks you have been saying the same thing. :confused::confused:

To my knowledge and information, we will be around again next year without a doubt. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Or are you trying for some recruitments from Dandy again..

GONE!!!!!
Clubs can't play for free you know!!!
they have to pay like all the other clubs do...

Remove this Banner Ad

Departures and Arrivals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back