Health Depression

Remove this Banner Ad

I hate it all. I just don't like working on someone else's terms

yes it's all bullshit. spend your whole life working to pay rent, buy food and pay bills and then you die.

try doing it in a shit boring sanatised Australian city in the suburbs.
problem is, it's viewed as normal. it's what u do.

you got to change shit up man.

yes it's all bullshit. spend your whole life working to pay rent, buy food and pay bills and then you die.

Go climb a mountain
Sit up there enjoying the serenity , the wonder of nature and pat yourself on the back for the effort

“ There’s always a different view , it just depends which way you are facing “

On the contrary, paying rent, buying food and paying bills are all part of living in a society.

What you do with the rest of your time dictates how your life is lived and what you do with your one chance to have a crack at things.

On the contrary, paying rent, buying food and paying bills are all part of living in a society.

What you do with the rest of your time dictates how your life is lived and what you do with your one chance to have a crack at things.
Sometimes it’s hard to be focused on the good stuff bc the grind just keeps grinding!

I totally get it! It’s like a rinse cycle…. But you are so right! You only get one shot so you either change the cycle to delicate for a bit before you hit the outdoor cycle again! Rinse! Wash! Repeat! It’s life! It sucks but I’d rather be apart of it than not! 🫶🏻

Yep doing Different things outside of the drag of 9-5 life is key. I got up a 4am to photograph a comet that was only visible for 20 minutes the other day. The old me would have just snoozed the alarm, slept in and then regretted not doing it for the rest of the day. Now I’ve got this ****ing awesome photo, a great experience and the drive to do more astrophotography.

yeah you are correct. But i totally get what old mate is saying. The groundhog day, working, never getting ahead stuff, boredom isn't easy.

Why I believe it is healthy to change things up. But that requires taking risks and jumping into the deep end.

Also purpose, so important.

yeah you are correct. But i totally get what old mate is saying. The groundhog day, working, never getting ahead stuff, boredom isn't easy.

Why I believe it is healthy to change things up. But that requires taking risks and jumping into the deep end.

Also purpose, so important.

Having a purpose is key. 'Why am I here and what's the point?' is a question everyone struggles with at least once in their lives.

Find I start to get a bit nhilistic and less existential if there's nothing in the calendar to look forward to.

Book a holiday, go camping, catch up with friends, do those little things that give life meaning outside of the groundhog day activities.

Enough bullshit.
It's clear what the problem is
1) Work. a 6 o'clock alarm and wake up call is simply bullshit. It's not normal and is detrimental. Need a better job and life.
2) Not enough sex. Make more money and simply pay hookers. May offend people but that's simply the answer or go on a website. Doesn't matter simply get it done.
3)Retire. Try make money. Do what Ur takes. I don't care if I'm depressed and not normal.
Just need to.find a way to not working not deal with anyone

Remove this Banner Ad

Health Depression

Remove this Banner Ad

Back