Multiplat Destiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I wonder whether LBJ is a PS4 or an XB1 player?

http://www.si.com/nba/2016/06/20/lebron-james-nba-championship-dreams-cleveland-cavaliers-finals

He watched soccer in the hotel. He danced on the bus. He sang as he stretched. “I don’t know what he’s going to do,” said Randy Mims, one of his closest friends, who travels with him. “But it’s going to be something we will never forget.” One night in San Francisco, he ate at a British restaurant called The Cavalier. Another, he dined at a steakhouse called Epic. His video game of choice on the trip was Destiny. “He’s Babe Ruth,” says Cleveland general manager David Griffin. He was calling his shot. “That motherf----- is on a mission,” a Cavs coach cracked during the team’s Sunday walk-through.

Anyone around about 5.30 this afternoon to run the Oryx HM challenge? I have the checkpoint, got to Oryx last week but haven't finished and would like to get it done before reset. Running 333 Titan.

Can also swap the checkpoint at reset if anyone would like it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would also appreciate a hand running the final step of the Sleeper Simulant quest. I can always use matchmaking on the strike but would prefer to do it with friends.

I hope Challenge of Elders is a lot more enjoyable this time around than with the trickle/melee combo they used last week.

Would also appreciate a hand running the final step of the Sleeper Simulant quest. I can always use matchmaking on the strike but would prefer to do it with friends.

I hope Challenge of Elders is a lot more enjoyable this time around than with the trickle/melee combo they used last week.
If I'm about I'm happy to help with the sleeper simulant quest.

I didn't bother with the challenge this week. It's meant to be fun not a chore. Punching cabal sucks massive balls so does trickle.

If I'm about I'm happy to help with the sleeper simulant quest.

I didn't bother with the challenge this week. It's meant to be fun not a chore. Punching cabal sucks massive balls so does trickle.

Sorry about the other night. Hopefully you were still able to farm Omnigul.

Anyone around about 5.30 this afternoon to run the Oryx HM challenge? I have the checkpoint, got to Oryx last week but haven't finished and would like to get it done before reset. Running 333 Titan.

Can also swap the checkpoint at reset if anyone would like it.
Apparantley challenge mode is glitched, not worth it this week

• Heroic Strikes
    • Only Heroic Modifier (Default)
  • Nightfall
    • Honeydew Error when launching
    • Only Epic Modifier
  • Court Of Oryx T3
    • Boss's Rotating
  • Kings Fall
    • No Challenge Mode Active

Grasp of Malok is temporarily out of stock.

dQ1tEmk.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back