Lingsface

Norm Smith Medallist
May 9, 2005
perth
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
geelong
Surely someone has to make a play at him, he is very young just finished top 5 in the VFL Liston medal and is behind a fair few at Brisbane in the pecking order.

Similar for Erasmus who is having a huge WAFL final series.

He's not that young any more. 23 going on 24 now.

From memory West Coast were keen last year but he turned down the opportunity to move. I have a lot of respect for that but he hasn't worked his way into the side so a move makes a lot of sense for all parties.

Career has stalled at the Lions on the back of not moving but he's absolutely still young enough to reignite his career.

Not worth a lot but I can see him playing a lot of senior footy for the Eagles over the next 3-5 years.

From memory West Coast were keen last year but he turned down the opportunity to move. I have a lot of respect for that but he hasn't worked his way into the side so a move makes a lot of sense for all parties.

Career has stalled at the Lions on the back of not moving but he's absolutely still young enough to reignite his career.

Not worth a lot but I can see him playing a lot of senior footy for the Eagles over the next 3-5 years.
He is young potentially 10 more years left in his career!

His career stalled this year on the back of injury setbacks at the start of the year and preseason, not because he didn’t go to west coast.

He would have been in the team from Round 0 and given the opportunity, especially with Ashcroft out until the back half of the year.

He's not moving. He content picking up afl rookie wages at vfl level.

Doesn't seem to have the ticker to try to carve out a career for himself happy to be a solider in reserves

He is young potentially 10 more years left in his career!

He can still have a long career, but I don't consider a 23/24 year old a young footballer any more.

Each to their own however, that's simply arguing semantics.

His career stalled this year on the back of injury setbacks at the start of the year and preseason, not because he didn’t go to west coast.

He would have been in the team from Round 0 and given the opportunity, especially with Ashcroft out until the back half of the year.

Injuries or not I think he was up against it to establish himself in a strong Brisbane side.

For sure injuries may have helped his cause but I think ultimately I think choosing not to move simply delayed the inevitable by 12 months.

Nothing wrong with it and as I said, I admire the thought to fight for a spot, but to me it seems a no brainer now.

Straight swap for Oscar Allen would get it done.

He’s been mentioned on the Eagles board a fair bit but I don’t know if there’s any legs to it
He's the only player Brisbane has that's actually been mentioned in the media, by multiple journos from different networks, as a trade option. A number of Lions fans reckon he'll request a trade to West Coast.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's the only player Brisbane has that's actually been mentioned in the media, by multiple journos from different networks, as a trade option. A number of Lions fans reckon he'll request a trade to West Coast.
I think we would tell hin to get stuffed

He burnt his bridges with us last year when he turned his back on us the exact last minute etc

He burnt his bridges with us last year when he turned his back on us the exact last minute etc
Yeah he missed out on a bottom 3 year in a bid to break into a side who could potentially win a premiership, shows good character I think. He didn’t succeed so now the time might be better.

After club doctors saved his girlfriend from dying after an allergic reaction at the club B&F.

He was always in two minds. That decided for him.

If you think the Eagles are not still interested........you aren't thinking clearly.

Take the emotion out of the situation.

After club doctors saved his girlfriend from dying after an allergic reaction at the club B&F.

He was always in two minds. That decided for him.

If you think the Eagles are not still interested........you aren't thinking clearly.

Take the emotion out of the situation.
I think the club wont remove emotion myself. I think its a case of burning a bridge too much for it to be re built again in this situation

Darren Glass’s cousin right?

Remove this Banner Ad

Devon Robertson

Remove this Banner Ad

Back